2023 Raptor - Bad Gateway Module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffsc08

Reaction score
Only 8 days and 490 miles of taking delivery of my 23’ Raptor 37 package - all kinds of issues - no mirror control, steering wheel doesn’t adjust, climate control completely out and many faults. Took to the dealership and a few days later it was determined a bad gateway module and truck is unsafe to drive - copus ticket initiated and case opened with Ford customer service - BTW, they don’t care about you. Tomorow is day 21 and my account manager doesn’t hardly respond to emails, calls always go to voicemail and I have zero information other than “No ETA for part arrival” - total BS. Dealership also sent me to hertz and put me in a mid size Chevy Colorado - hardly equivalent. So I’m 91K out and Ford has no answers for me. Lemon law status will apply in 9 days - can’t believe Ford is letting this problem go to that…..so fricken pissed.

OP
OP
jeffsc08

jeffsc08

Reaction score
Appreciate that - waiting on Ford first - I have initiated a buyback but waiting on the acquisitions team to call. Hopefully they don’t try and rip me off……not sure about the azure color - is it close to the bronco Area 51?

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appreciate that - waiting on Ford first - I have initiated a buyback but waiting on the acquisitions team to call. Hopefully they don’t try and rip me off……not sure about the azure color - is it close to the bronco Area 51?
I personally don’t like it but some love it. My buddy just got an Azure Tremor

There should be no waiting on a buy back. A properly managed dealership would take care of that right away. 47F20A91-15D8-436A-B123-E971636BEE8E.jpeg

OP
OP
jeffsc08

jeffsc08

Reaction score
The dealer isn’t doing shit - they say it’s out of their hands and making Ford handle this..now with that said - I live in va beach and I bought the vehicle in northern Virginia - the beach dealership offered to initiate the buyback but I didn’t buy it from them.

OP
OP
jeffsc08

jeffsc08

Reaction score
Here is what my dealer said:
Jeff,
We have no responsibility when it comes to buy backs. A buy back is through the manufacturer and you said you were discussing with them. I said if there was anything I can do to help to please let me know. Ford the manufacturer are the only ones who can discuss an option like that with you.