2023 Raptor - Bad Gateway Module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ever get the part number for the 23 gateway module? I found 2022 modules on eBay for just over $100

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great to hear.

Did you receive 100% of your original purchase price including tax, etc.?

fordfantasy

Reaction score
Only 8 days and 490 miles of taking delivery of my 23’ Raptor 37 package - all kinds of issues - no mirror control, steering wheel doesn’t adjust, climate control completely out and many faults which could be detected by a buyer https://journal.classiccars.com/202...our-to-do-list-when-purchasing-a-classic-car/ Took to the dealership and a few days later it was determined a bad gateway module and truck is unsafe to drive - copus ticket initiated and case opened with Ford customer service - BTW, they don’t care about you. Tomorow is day 21 and my account manager doesn’t hardly respond to emails, calls always go to voicemail and I have zero information other than “No ETA for part arrival” - total BS. Dealership also sent me to hertz and put me in a mid size Chevy Colorado - hardly equivalent. So I’m 91K out and Ford has no answers for me. Lemon law status will apply in 9 days - can’t believe Ford is letting this problem go to that…..so fricken pissed.
But why do dealer has no responsibility when it comes to buy backs?

johnnybotz

Reaction score
Only 8 days and 490 miles of taking delivery of my 23’ Raptor 37 package - all kinds of issues - no mirror control, steering wheel doesn’t adjust, climate control completely out and many faults. Took to the dealership and a few days later it was determined a bad gateway module and truck is unsafe to drive - copus ticket initiated and case opened with Ford customer service - BTW, they don’t care about you. Tomorow is day 21 and my account manager doesn’t hardly respond to emails, calls always go to voicemail and I have zero information other than “No ETA for part arrival” - total BS. Dealership also sent me to hertz and put me in a mid size Chevy Colorado - hardly equivalent. So I’m 91K out and Ford has no answers for me. Lemon law status will apply in 9 days - can’t believe Ford is letting this problem go to that…..so fricken pissed.
That sucks. What was the outcome? I just picked up a new Antimatter Blue 37 last week. Hope that I don't have any issues like that.

OP
OP
jeffsc08

jeffsc08

Reaction score
Ford took care of me in the end and I ended up with full cash back plus a few K extra - ended up with a 2023 Code Orange 37 package, which I absolutely love….Blue Antimatter is pretty too…..almost 10K miles and only small issues - had a computer module not taking the update - fortunately they stock those and was fixed right away….so far so good!

Good luck to you and congrats on your new baby…..the truck is a beast for sure!!!