2022 Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DocMarshall

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been Unscheduled-Clean for quite a while now. I placed my order 6/15. I finally last week asked my sales guy to reach out to the Zone Rep after weeks of getting basically the same answer from FP every 2 weeks. He said the Zone Rep confirmed he was getting one Raptor. That Raptor is my configured order. The order has not been kicked back to be re ordered as 22 as of yet and still no build date either. So, yeah...I'm just trying my best to be patient and hope it gets here by the spring...
If it comes by spring it better be a '22...

M60gunr

Reaction score
Exactly! It's just astonishing how bad the communication is between dealers, Zone Reps, Scheduling, and what not. I understand production started late this year, but someone should be able to log into a computer and at least estimate where you are in line as far as getting scheduled.

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received this from dealer today. I did also receive the Ford order confirmation email. In 2 days this has been more communication than I had from previous dealer on Tremor order over 2.5 months. Wondering if its the dealer or Raptor vs. F150 production line.

Attachments

• IMG_1891 copy.jpg
    IMG_1891 copy.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 113

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been Unscheduled-Clean for quite a while now. I placed my order 6/15. I finally last week asked my sales guy to reach out to the Zone Rep after weeks of getting basically the same answer from FP every 2 weeks. He said the Zone Rep confirmed he was getting one Raptor. That Raptor is my configured order. The order has not been kicked back to be re ordered as 22 as of yet and still no build date either. So, yeah...I'm just trying my best to be patient and hope it gets here by the spring...
The balance out was still happening this week but if you ordered leadfoot or velocity blue it looks like those orders are done for the year already.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked my dealer about receiving an email and they said I haven't received one because they did not receive any allocations yet....ugh....they are a small dealer selling it at MSRP so hopefully they do get an allocation but it does not make me optimistic

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked my dealer about receiving an email and they said I haven't received one because they did not receive any allocations yet....ugh....they are a small dealer selling it at MSRP so hopefully they do get an allocation but it does not make me optimistic
My advice would be to calling around for an MSRP dealer, even if it's out of state. For 2021, i was dealing with a small dealer who said they could sell for MSRP. They were very nice and communicative and even told me I was 5th on their waitlist and they only got 1 allocation initially. I was hopeful they would get more and basically missed out on getting a 2021 because of it. By the time I started calling any dealer I saw on Cars.com, Cargurus, etc. All the trucks were spoken for or had ADM's.

For 2022, I wanted to take no chances and was talking to 5 dealers and got my order in out of state for MSRP. I received a signed Purchase Agreement and got my order confirmation email from Ford saying my order is in on my behalf of this dealer.

To ensure you don't miss out, I advise calling around to get that secured. I had posted a couple dealers on other threads who were selling at MSRP with allocations at least for 35 inch but they must be gone for now. I think this time dealers are getting new allocations given every so often rather than a set amount up front.

Good luck in your search though my fellow NJ guy and just passing on my experience because I ended up without a truck first go round.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My advice would be to calling around for an MSRP dealer, even if it's out of state. For 2021, i was dealing with a small dealer who said they could sell for MSRP. They were very nice and communicative and even told me I was 5th on their waitlist and they only got 1 allocation initially. I was hopeful they would get more and basically missed out on getting a 2021 because of it. By the time I started calling any dealer I saw on Cars.com, Cargurus, etc. All the trucks were spoken for or had ADM's.

For 2022, I wanted to take no chances and was talking to 5 dealers and got my order in out of state for MSRP. I received a signed Purchase Agreement and got my order confirmation email from Ford saying my order is in on my behalf of this dealer.

To ensure you don't miss out, I advise calling around to get that secured. I had posted a couple dealers on other threads who were selling at MSRP with allocations at least for 35 inch but they must be gone for now. I think this time dealers are getting new allocations given every so often rather than a set amount up front.

Good luck in your search though my fellow NJ guy and just passing on my experience because I ended up without a truck first go round.
Thanks, I suspected this. although I do think I am the first order (he said I was the first F150 order for 2022) and priority 10 so if they even get one allocation it should work but so far no allocations....I did confirm with ford performance that it is ordered. I left a deposit too $500 and this is the dealer I bought my 2019 from for a few thousand under MSRP. This dealer is 3 1/2 hours away but treated me great last time.

I'll probably call and speak to the new car manager directly as the sales lady is not very knowledgeable (nice though) and even sent me a screenshot of my email/phone/address in their system when I asked but then I sent her back my order that has my first initial and last name at the top but under customer name/address/email/phone is all blank.

Spinothalamic

Reaction score
I ordered a 22 35” from an out of state msrp dealer on 10-1. FP has my order number in their system (clean, unscheduled). I put down $2k with the dealer. Here is my concern;
The build sheet does not have my name on it. My purchase agreement has my name and address on it, but not my order number.
Finally, I was told by the salesman that I am the first order, and that they will have 10 allocations. Should I be concerned, or patient?
Thanks!!!

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I suspected this. although I do think I am the first order (he said I was the first F150 order for 2022) and priority 10 so if they even get one allocation it should work but so far no allocations....I did confirm with ford performance that it is ordered. I left a deposit too $500 and this is the dealer I bought my 2019 from for a few thousand under MSRP. This dealer is 3 1/2 hours away but treated me great last time.

I'll probably call and speak to the new car manager directly as the sales lady is not very knowledgeable (nice though) and even sent me a screenshot of my email/phone/address in their system when I asked but then I sent her back my order that has my first initial and last name at the top but under customer name/address/email/phone is all blank.
I hope it works out and they do get an allocation for you! I had put a deposit in with the dealer in 2021 also and had confirmed with FP order was in, but since they never got an allocation for me just remained unscheduled.

The dealer warned me it was likely to happen and since they were so nice I originally let them submit an order for me on 10/1 as well and confirmed with FP it was in for MY22. Then once allocation information was released they told me they got 2 allocations and I was 4th or 5th in line. I just couldn't risk going longer again so as soon as I signed and got my email with the new dealer, I called the original dealer and canceled my order. They refunded me my deposit.

I sold my car in the summer so I just don't want to wait until the summer or something for an allocation to come to them and then the build.