2022 Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrJayC

Reaction score
Got my '22 ordered @MSRP. Dealer had 2 stock allocations, and customized one of the orders to my specs. Received an order confirmation email from Ford, so hopefully all goes well and dealer holds up their deal sometime in 2022!! They claimed putting in order as a stock order (order in as a Priority Code 45) would result in a faster build than a retail order Priority 10. Does anyone have any insights to the priority codes numbers/order priorities?

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my '22 ordered @MSRP. Dealer had 2 stock allocations, and customized one of the orders to my specs. Received an order confirmation email from Ford, so hopefully all goes well and dealer holds up their deal sometime in 2022!! They claimed putting in order as a stock order (order in as a Priority Code 45) would result in a faster build than a retail order Priority 10. Does anyone have any insights to the priority codes numbers/order priorities?
They usually start with stock orders to work out the kinks and when they reach an acceptable number without issues Retail orders start. With this roll over I’d assume retail would have priority

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They usually start with stock orders to work out the kinks and when they reach an acceptable number without issues Retail orders start. With this roll over I’d assume retail would have priority
I don't know about it this time, on the forum here and elsewhere they have said retail orders may have priority, then again who knows for sure

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong (and I'm sure someone will correct me if i am), but I dont believe that is true. From what I understand is, the lower the priority number on the order sheet the higher priority that order is for the dealer. Most in here who have ordered, have a 19 or lower priority number. And again, this all means nothing unless your dealer has an allocation.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong (and I'm sure someone will correct me if i am), but I dont believe that is true. From what I understand is, the lower the priority number on the order sheet the higher priority that order is for the dealer. Most in here who have ordered, have a 19 or lower priority number. And again, this all means nothing unless your dealer has an allocation.
10-19 priorities are for retail orders and the lower number the higher the priority within that dealer's orders

I'm not sure where the numbers fall for stock orders

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10-19 priorities are for retail orders and the lower number the higher the priority within that dealer's orders

I'm not sure where the numbers fall for stock orders
This is correct. The priority only matters within the dealer you ordered from.

For example, my order is for 35 with priority code 19, but my dealer only has 1 allocation. So for me the 19 doesn’t matter. However if he had 2 and I had 19 and the other was a 10, the 10 would be built sooner than mine.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is correct. The priority only matters within the dealer you ordered from.

For example, my order is for 35 with priority code 19, but my dealer only has 1 allocation. So for me the 19 doesn’t matter. However if he had 2 and I had 19 and the other was a 10, the 10 would be built sooner than mine.
although doesn't it include other f150s so still might matter

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had a chat with FP and I was told it's unscheduled clean. The order was placed on 10/11.
It's Agate Black and I was still debating on the color. I just checked with the dealer if I still have an option of changing the color, I was told the order has been accepted by Ford and I can't make any more modifications. I am not sure if that is 100% correct ... so was wondering if someone here can provide some insight into this. Thanks in advance.
As others have stated, this is not what has been conveyed to me from several sources including FP and my salesperson. I actually made a change after order submission prior to a VIN being generated due to the change in package bundling for the /22s. Both told me that is the line in the sand. FP told me that you "can" make a change after the VIN is generated. HOWEVER, it is so painful that it is rarely done and strongly discouraged.

M60gunr

Reaction score
For those who ordered a ‘21, what was a reasonable or average amount of time to sit in unscheduled clean before getting a date? Trying to figure out on the ‘22s if there is a way to predict whether the order was placed with or without an allocation. In other words, how long should I wait in unscheduled before I place another order somewhere else?
I have been Unscheduled-Clean for quite a while now. I placed my order 6/15. I finally last week asked my sales guy to reach out to the Zone Rep after weeks of getting basically the same answer from FP every 2 weeks. He said the Zone Rep confirmed he was getting one Raptor. That Raptor is my configured order. The order has not been kicked back to be re ordered as 22 as of yet and still no build date either. So, yeah...I'm just trying my best to be patient and hope it gets here by the spring...