2022 Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read it in Gen3 FB raptor thread that came from Texas. We all know how unreliable most of these usually are but thought I’d but it out here to see if other heard something similar
I think it has been written here as well...but tough to say how accurate and even if it is that can change....ordering was already 2 weeks late, scheduling hasn't happened yet and was supposed to start last week (for raptors or regular f150s)

most comments about 37 and 35 2022 orders reflecting on dealer info say that the 35's should start this year and 37's next year

my dealer said likely less than 6 months to get a 2022 35.....they thought 4 months would be a close estimate but admitted that it is really all up in the air after this year and the chip shortage

DeckTenRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just had a chat with FP and I was told it's unscheduled clean. The order was placed on 10/11.
It's Agate Black and I was still debating on the color. I just checked with the dealer if I still have an option of changing the color, I was told the order has been accepted by Ford and I can't make any more modifications. I am not sure if that is 100% correct ... so was wondering if someone here can provide some insight into this. Thanks in advance.

troutman2

Reaction score
49A8159B-7235-42E3-82D7-C280B0AFDB3B.jpegorder is in. now we wait. my dealer explained he is expecting two 35” allocations and one 37”, according to his zone rep, but doesn’t have them yet. zone rep was not able to tell him exactly when the allocations will be given

I am his first ‘22 raptor order.

Will be watching this thread close to see when scheduling for 37” package begins for others

bT3RP

Reaction score
I may or may not have broke down and bought a 2018 Leadfoot, while I wait for my 22 order to get scheduled. I had a 2010 f150 and couldn’t wait to upgrade any longer, my patience is not as strong as some of you. So while I wait for my new 2022, I will be getting groceries in style! It’s also a lot easier to have patience now.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had a chat with FP and I was told it's unscheduled clean. The order was placed on 10/11.
It's Agate Black and I was still debating on the color. I just checked with the dealer if I still have an option of changing the color, I was told the order has been accepted by Ford and I can't make any more modifications. I am not sure if that is 100% correct ... so was wondering if someone here can provide some insight into this. Thanks in advance.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can make changes still. He is either lazy or doesn’t know what he’s talking about. With no vin assigned you can still make changes

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brand new here. Hello! I confirmed a MY22 order today with a small dealership on a 37 package. They do have an allocation, they've submitted the order and I did get the Ford email with order confirmation.

On very good knowledge from someone in Dearborn I was told that orders up to tomorrow will be organized end of this week and through next week for scheduling. Not likely to expect a VIN at that point but the first run will be put in order. I think its been stated here but retail priority will go ahead of dealer order.

I was told that I should be a January build with a February delivery. I was shocked and still sort of in disbelief that is what will actually happen.

It sounds like Ford builds a stock pile of orders, throws them on a table (in a manner of sense) to organize for priority, efficiency (color, options, etc.) and then executes that plan while piling up additional orders for the next block. If I'm saying things that were obviously known here previously, my apologies.

I hope this gives some hope to those unscheduled clean orders since banks opened this month.