2022 Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 22 35” from an out of state msrp dealer on 10-1. FP has my order number in their system (clean, unscheduled). I put down $2k with the dealer. Here is my concern;
The build sheet does not have my name on it. My purchase agreement has my name and address on it, but not my order number.
Finally, I was told by the salesman that I am the first order, and that they will have 10 allocations. Should I be concerned, or patient?
Thanks!!
All you can do is take their word. Being in the system doesn’t mean anything. There were plenty of orders that sat from 2021 unscheduled/clean from dealers that promised of allocations that never existed

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems Ford is sending order confirmation emails to buyers as well for MY22 which says an order has been placed on your behalf by whatever dealer. This helps to know I believe the order was placed with an allocation (could be wrong about this). I also don't know if this was happening for MY21 even for those with allocations or new for MY22.

Spinothalamic

Reaction score
It seems Ford is sending order confirmation emails to buyers as well for MY22 which says an order has been placed on your behalf by whatever dealer. This helps to know I believe the order was placed with an allocation (could be wrong about this). I also don't know if this was happening for MY21 even for those with allocations or new for MY22.
These reports are what prompted my concern. I have not received any such email. Do the people who receive that email have any indication in their ford online account of the order? My lightening order shows up…

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These reports are what prompted my concern. I have not received any such email. Do the people who receive that email have any indication in their ford online account of the order? My lightening order shows up…
Maybe ask your dealer? Seems like they would have to enter your email information in so the email would be sent. Maybe some dealers just didn't do that? I'm still new to this so I'm not 100% on it. My dealer had one sent to me.

About the online account I'm not sure because I don't have an account so can't confirm. This would my first Ford or any truck for that matter.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been Unscheduled-Clean for quite a while now. I placed my order 6/15. I finally last week asked my sales guy to reach out to the Zone Rep after weeks of getting basically the same answer from FP every 2 weeks. He said the Zone Rep confirmed he was getting one Raptor. That Raptor is my configured order. The order has not been kicked back to be re ordered as 22 as of yet and still no build date either. So, yeah...I'm just trying my best to be patient and hope it gets here by the spring...
I am in your same boat, ordered on 6/10. Have them place a my22 order for you in parallel. My21 are not getting pulled this late in the process unless you had a VIN. Keep the old order but get the 22 in and when they decide, you can get a priority code put on the 22 so you are first in lime for it.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received this from dealer today. I did also receive the Ford order confirmation email. In 2 days this has been more communication than I had from previous dealer on Tremor order over 2.5 months. Wondering if its the dealer or Raptor vs. F150 production line.
Great, did your order include your email address?

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
B4A75745-044E-4EBF-87A5-69DC817DBDA3.jpeg
My order has my first initial and last name at the top but customer info was blank so that I why I think I didn’t get an email

Also they said they don’t have an allocation yet so that could be why too

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 325879
My order has my first initial and last name at the top but customer info was blank so that I why I think I didn’t get an email

Also they said they don’t have an allocation yet so that could be why too
I did my entire transaction remotely, via text, phone and email to send build info and signed purchase agreement so they had my email. Those doing this in person where email information is never exchanged of course could be the reason for no email.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did my entire transaction remotely, via text, phone and email to send build info and signed purchase agreement so they had my email. Those doing this in person where email information is never exchanged of course could be the reason for no email.
nice,
I did mine remotely too and was a repeat customer but my salesperson was off the day the order banks opened and I spoke with the manager instead and he placed the order but didn't have my info. she took my credit card info but didn't put my info in the next day I guess. Today I asked her if they entered it and she sent me a screenshot of it where it was entered in 2019 and was in their system not ford....so I messaged her back and she said she would look into it....no response so I will call tomorrow, just too busy with work to deal with it today.