2022 Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tampaukfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 325879
My order has my first initial and last name at the top but customer info was blank so that I why I think I didn’t get an email

Also they said they don’t have an allocation yet so that could be why too

Mine is blank too but I did get a confirmation with my name on it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 9.15.35 PM.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 9.15.35 PM.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 63

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is blank too but I did get a confirmation with my name on it.
nice, maybe the manager is right and I didn't get an email because they don't have an allocation....stinks for me...I wonder what the odds of them getting an allocation at all are....I'm not in a rush but hope I don't end up wasting most of a year waiting

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These reports are what prompted my concern. I have not received any such email. Do the people who receive that email have any indication in their ford online account of the order? My lightening order shows up…
I don’t know if this matters. I didn’t get an email, but I did contact first performance and my order is in as unscheduled clean. The same situation as those with emails.

My dealer also confirmed 1 allocation that is mine and he is a good friend that has nothing to lose by lying to me. I just think it depends if they entered your email when they ordered

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just chatted with FP, and he said he heard some of the 2022 orders got scheduled this week, anyone here got any updates on their orders?

Gurz38

Reaction score
I asked yesterday, unscheduled-clean... probably should have waited until today but don't want to be that guy now...