2022 Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if we get the confirmation email from Ford that means you actually have an allocation? Am I understanding that correctly?
That's what it SOUNDS like! Again, I'm hearing it that way. Like with so many things on the forums, it could be right, wrong, or something in between! lol

As I understand it... The email is sent after the order is "accepted" by Ford. If you don't have an allocation, the order is not officially accepted and is just sitting in the pending orders for your dealership. When the allocations are given to them, they assign those allocations to the orders in their pending order queue. So if they have 5 pending orders entered, and the dealer get's just 2 allocations, the dealer assigns them to whichever of those orders they want, and then those get processed and accepted by Ford. Your order could actually have been accepted but the dealership didn't add your email or it was not correct. I think I saw someone above post they didn't get any email but FP said it was accepted and clean. Who knows for sure??

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what it SOUNDS like! Again, I'm hearing it that way. Like with so many things on the forums, it could be right, wrong, or something in between! lol

As I understand it... The email is sent after the order is "accepted" by Ford. If you don't have an allocation, the order is not officially accepted and is just sitting in the pending orders for your dealership. When the allocations are given to them, they assign those allocations to the orders in their pending order queue. So if they have 5 pending orders entered, and the dealer get's just 2 allocations, the dealer assigns them to whichever of those orders they want, and then those get processed and accepted by Ford. Your order could actually have been accepted but the dealership didn't add your email or it was not correct. I think I saw someone above post they didn't get any email but FP said it was accepted and clean. Who knows for sure??
Yep that was me, never got an email but confirmed with ford that my order is confirmed and clean. I would contact your dealer.

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep that was me, never got an email but confirmed with ford that my order is confirmed and clean. I would contact your dealer.
Just be careful with this because FP cannot tell if the order submitted actually has an allocation. Most orders that go into the system just says unscheduled/clean.

My previous dealer submitted my order for 2021 without an allocation and it always showed unscheduled clean for FP. I've asked them as well if they can tell whether an order submitted has an allocation or not and they said they cannot.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just be careful with this because FP cannot tell if the order submitted actually has an allocation. Most orders that go into the system just says unscheduled/clean.

My previous dealer submitted my order for 2021 without an allocation and it always showed unscheduled clean for FP. I've asked them as well if they can tell whether an order submitted has an allocation or not and they said they cannot.
Agree, mine is ”accepted“ and unscheduled according to FP but no email and my dealer said no allocation, dealer says if i get an allocation I will get an email (Who knows if that is true) and then if it gets scheduled I will get another email and can then track with vin

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling Ford wouldn’t send the email without allocation as it would really make them look bad to have what amount to fake orders without any truck delivered…..either way stinks for those of us that didn’t get an email

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree, mine is ”accepted“ and unscheduled according to FP but no email and my dealer said no allocation, dealer says if i get an allocation I will get an email (Who knows if that is true) and then if it gets scheduled I will get another email and can then track with vin
Well, that at least is pretty much the chain of events the GM told me... maybe if the allocation isn't there and waiting when the order is submitted. the email is glitched. But he, and the sales rep he had working on this order, are both watching their Raptor orders carefully and said he wouldn't just leave it to chance that the system sends me an email... they will let me know directly when the VIN appears. If I get the VIN email I'll post it in here as any new information here is valuable to all of us waiting!

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice, maybe the manager is right and I didn't get an email because they don't have an allocation....stinks for me...I wonder what the odds of them getting an allocation at all are....I'm not in a rush but hope I don't end up wasting m
So if we get the confirmation email from Ford that means you actually have an allocation? Am I understanding that correctly?
I don’t believe it means anything other than you’re in the system. Unscheduled clean just means there are no restrictions on your truck order but there is still no guarantee to build. FP has no idea if your dealer has an allocation or not just can tell you weekly status

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ford will accept orders without allocations. Just looks at previous threads. Lots of 2021 orders sat unscheduled/clean because dealers imputed them in the system of hopes of receiving extra allocations or bumping allocations up for 22

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me I should be getting an email but I never did. Order placed on 10/15, and they confirmed it was slotted against one of their allocations. I have reason to believe they know what they're doing here as they did have quite a few allocations for the 2021s and even sold one of them to a forum member here. So this isn't a dealership that has not sold any gen3s yet.

Also spoke with Jeremy at Ford Performance yesterday who confirmed that my order was showing as Unscheduled Clean, and that the "Clean" implied it was against an allocation.

Dealer feels production won't start until late November (FP said the same), build scheduling won't happen until mid-Nov, and that my truck likely won't arrive until February. I have asked them (rep and manager) the allocation question many times, and have been assured each time that my order is against an allocation. Time will tell.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I got the email. My dealer gets about 20 allocations, so as long as that holds true I think I’m good. I do know why salesman had to confirm with his zone rep before my order could be placed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc