2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That post showed 3 build dates for 2022 F150s and I notice some people seem to know when they are getting a build date so I was wondering how they find this out?
if you get schedule next week you'll be placed in one of those production spots. All this is pending on whether or not your dealer actually has an allocation. You can always check your order status with Ford Performance as long as you have your Sales Code and Order Code.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn, you guys are lucky, I didn't receive any email....I do have a VIN though so I guess I should be good eventually
The email means nothing. Just means your dealer didn’t enter your email address in the system. The fact you have a VIN is way more indication you will get a truck. Congrats

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you get schedule next week you'll be placed in one of those production spots. All this is pending on whether or not your dealer actually has an allocation. You can always check your order status with Ford Performance as long as you have your Sales Code and Order Code.
Do you have the link where can use your order code to check the status?

Thanks in advance

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have the link where can use your order code to check the status?

Thanks in advance
Unless you have a Vin, your only options are calling your dealer for status or calling Ford Performance where you’ll need your Sales Code and Order Code for a status update

HOLESHOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a retail ordered in on Oct 4th, 2 weeks later received my vin and went from 11/29 build week to 1/24 then to 1/5 and now as of today 12/3 build week.
It's an 800a.
FP said since it's so close that build week should stick. It's just getting it off the property.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a retail ordered in on Oct 4th, 2 weeks later received my vin and went from 11/29 build week to 1/24 then to 1/5 and now as of today 12/3 build week.
It's an 800a.
FP said since it's so close that build week should stick. It's just getting it off the property.
that's awesome! I've been hesitant to call and check on my order to see if it's been bumped or not. Guess it's time to call tomorrow and verify my original date. Thanks for the update