2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zurg2330

Reaction score
Well I officially found out that my dealer didn't actually have a 2021 allocation after this whole time. So it's on to the 2022 order bank which is supposed to open Sept 15th. Hopefully Lead Foot is still a color choice.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The general F150 order banks will open 9/15. I'm hoping the Raptors open that day as well. I've had a deposit for my dealer's first 22 allocation in for a couple of months now.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I officially found out that my dealer didn't actually have a 2021 allocation after this whole time. So it's on to the 2022 order bank which is supposed to open Sept 15th. Hopefully Lead Foot is still a color choice.
And you're going through the same dealer? I hope not. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Reaction score
Should I pick a dealer who will do MSRP and get on their list now by deposit or wait a day or 2 before sept 15 to call around to see who has allocations

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been told December for allocations, sept 15th for allocations, october for allocations.

NOBODY KNOWS

xlr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to my Dealer today who I have 2 orders for 21s with. He told me the 22 ordering wouldn't start like normal and might not open until Dec/Jan. I've seen Sept 15 posted many times but he said he hasn't been told that. I have no idea obviously but since there hasn't been any rumors of changes and ordering just opened in June it's hard to see us being able to order a 22 a week from now. My 2nd truck hasn't even gone into production yet and the order was accepted.