2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is an update, ford tracker said in production 2/10, then built 2/11, and said was scheduling shipping “this may take a few days to a week “. Also this morning my window sticker for “equipment group 801a” was $6150, now $4755. That is the $1395 off from not having the blue cruise I’m assuming. The base MSRP did go up the $880 from $64,495 to $65,375. Dealer said because I ordered a while ago I will pay the lower price. Very happy truck is built! Any ideas on when to expect delivery. If it means anything I’m Buffalo/Rochester area.
That's great news! No chip hold??? Hopefully i'm right behind you

lobsterman

Reaction score
Congrats, is your order stock or retail?
Dealer placed order for their 3 allocations on 10/15 then called me to see if I was still interested. Told them yes and was able to pick my options and they made the order change request. Got everything I asked for.

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer placed order for their 3 allocations on 10/15 then called me to see if I was still interested. Told them yes and was able to pick my options and they made the order change request. Got everything I asked for.
I guess this is why you get it way ahead of us since it is a stock order, it is sad that Ford put the stock order ahead of all the retail orders

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah man, nothing said about chip hold or waiting on parts etc. Hope you get good news real soon. Anything changes I will put it out there.
Ford will most likely put chip hold on a retail order since it is a sold unit already, sad but reality

lobsterman

Reaction score
Here is an update, ford tracker said in production 2/10, then built 2/11, and said was scheduling shipping “this may take a few days to a week “. Also this morning my window sticker for “equipment group 801a” was $6150, now $4755. That is the $1395 off from not having the blue cruise I’m assuming. The base MSRP did go up the $880 from $64,495 to $65,375. Dealer said because I ordered a while ago I will pay the lower price. Very happy truck is built! Any ideas on when to expect delivery. If it means anything I’m Buffalo/Rochester area.
A small update. Ford tracker now shows estimated delivery of 2/19. Anyone who has received their truck can you tell me how close the estimated delivery date is to your actual delivery date? Thanks!

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one I purchased that was a stock order still shows blend date 2/3/2021. TBD delivery which means its not complete. 2/10/2021 at the bottom, I believe it will update on Thursday. Edit: My "As-Built" data was loaded when I checked this morning so it seems like the dealer wasn't fibbing.

I also talked to one of my friends who's a sales manager at a larger dealer, he called the Ford rep and they aren't getting any more allocations for 2 months minimum.

Last edited: