2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer has said since December that small NE dealers will be scheduled in April.
That likely means August to Octomer for delivery, or longer if chips don't start flowing.
That said, I believe if wars start, or China moves oon Taiwan, it's likel never being scheduled, however.
That would be exactly where my Order is out of (PA)! April scheduling or build dates for April? Jesus I would hate to not get to off-road in my truck for the entire summer

Kc679

Reaction score
My MY22 truck was built on Dec 9, latest update from dealer and Ford Performance is now an ETA of Dec 18-24. Fingers crossed I might actually get it soon, not holding my breath but maybe after my Bronco reservation in July of 2020 (which I ultimately dropped to get a Raptor instead), then my attempted 21 Raptor order in June that didn't make the allocation cut, to now my Oct order which I literally showed up on the day the dealer was going to call clients and release allocations, might be a christmas present to me :). Hope the log jam is releasing for all.

MY22 AMB 800A w/torsen/conv
Already have MX4 Bakflip ordered and received
ICON rebound pro titanium wheels being delivered this week
I have an AMB 37PP in production this week, I have black rebounds on my Gen 2, but want to see that grey/silver look so may put either Icon Titanium Rebounds or Fuel Anthracite Vectors. Would love to see them on your AMB when it finally arrives.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I have an AMB 37PP in production this week, I have black rebounds on my Gen 2, but want to see that grey/silver look so may put either Icon Titanium Rebounds or Fuel Anthracite Vectors. Would love to see them on your AMB when it finally arrives.
Truck arrived this week, Possible snow tomorrow so I'll probably wait til next month to swap the new wheels after the snow and salt wash away. I'll definitely post some pics when I do

lobsterman

Reaction score
10/15 order date, got vin on 10/28 with build week of 1/24. Spoke with FP today, now 2/1 build day. 35” 801a code orange
Here is an update, ford tracker said in production 2/10, then built 2/11, and said was scheduling shipping “this may take a few days to a week “. Also this morning my window sticker for “equipment group 801a” was $6150, now $4755. That is the $1395 off from not having the blue cruise I’m assuming. The base MSRP did go up the $880 from $64,495 to $65,375. Dealer said because I ordered a while ago I will pay the lower price. Very happy truck is built! Any ideas on when to expect delivery. If it means anything I’m Buffalo/Rochester area.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Here is an update, ford tracker said in production 2/10, then built 2/11, and said was scheduling shipping “this may take a few days to a week “. Also this morning my window sticker for “equipment group 801a” was $6150, now $4755. That is the $1395 off from not having the blue cruise I’m assuming. The base MSRP did go up the $880 from $64,495 to $65,375. Dealer said because I ordered a while ago I will pay the lower price. Very happy truck is built! Any ideas on when to expect delivery. If it means anything I’m Buffalo/Rochester area.

Did I read about a $3k price increase? Is that already in there? Or am I imagining things.

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, is your order stock or retail?