2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bprsnt

Reaction score
Anyone with 10/6 order date with a original production date of 12/6 get scheduled yet. Mine keeps getting pushed back while others after me have gone into production. I haven't checked in a few weeks since being pushed from 2/10.
Mine was ordered 10/7
37 Black Agate with spray in liner
Today its in production and now I have a window sticker.
According to my salesman that was nice enough to reach out today.......It has 3/4 Blend date. (Body meets the frame)
On March 4th they are building 295 Raptors and mine is 8th.

Attachments

• 0Rap.PNG
    0Rap.PNG
    72.8 KB · Views: 74

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was ordered 10/7
According to my salesman that was nice enough to reach out today.......It has 3/4 Blend date. (Body meets the frame)
Thats the first time i've heard an explanation of the smaller numbers in the right hand corner. Thanks for this! How did you find that out?

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was ordered 10/7
I am number 9 on the 4th. Don't hold up the line!!

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was ordered 10/7
Sticker says 14 city 16 hwy, you sure you want that gas guzzler? :rolleyes:

bprsnt

Reaction score
Thats the first time i've heard an explanation of the smaller numbers in the right hand corner. Thanks for this! How did you find that out?
My salesman texted me this morning a copy of the window sticker with those red arrows and the explanation.

bprsnt

Reaction score
Sticker says 14 city 16 hwy, you sure you want that gas guzzler? :rolleyes:
LOL!
If I actually get it I'm keeping it until its wore out or totaled like my 1st gen in my avatar.

Driver under the influence of something ran a red light and I T-Bone her.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven’t checked this week with FP, but had slipped to 4/4 last week. My dealer order was placed 11/11. So following this closely.

ETA: the April build weeks are literally pulled out of someone’s rear end. There has been no scheduling done for f-150’s through the first few weeks of April. Look at the f-150 scheduling thread. Past two weeks nothing has been scheduled and it is out into mid-April.
True, there has been no scheduling according to that posting. However, if you're already scheduled (have a build week), you can be bumped anytime...to any date.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My window sticker disappeared today. No changes in delivery eta of 3/13

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My sticker and tracker have been down for the past 3 days. FP still says 3/9 tho, so does the dealer. We shall see.