2022 Order Banks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On March 4th they are building 295 Raptors and mine is 8th.

Is this accurate? Reliable?
Why March 4 (Friday) end of week?
I realize scheduling is on Thurs...does that mean production week starts on a Friday?

At my job, our pay week starts on a Friday...

If this is true, then seems like the 3/7 build week is happening?

Although I keep reading comments of no builds before April...

What is it? Or is this all speculation?

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaand it's magically back up, right after I posted that lol.

Mine still has not reappeared on the Ford Tracker, I have used another tool to pull the window sticker today and the only thing that changed was the date from 2/17/22 to 2/25/2022 at the bottom

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven’t checked this week with FP, but had slipped to 4/4 last week. My dealer order was placed 11/11. So following this closely.

ETA: the April build weeks are literally pulled out of someone’s rear end. There has been no scheduling done for f-150’s through the first few weeks of April. Look at the f-150 scheduling thread. Past two weeks nothing has been scheduled and it is out into mid-April.
If you were talking about me, I did not say build in April, I was saying schedule in April, and that's the last story I got. That said, chip supply has gotten worse, not better, :(

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this accurate? Reliable?
Why March 4 (Friday) end of week?
I realize scheduling is on Thurs...does that mean production week starts on a Friday?

At my job, our pay week starts on a Friday...

If this is true, then seems like the 3/7 build week is happening?

Although I keep reading comments of no builds before April...

What is it? Or is this all speculation?
They are making 295 F-150s not all raptors. I am scheduled 9/295 for tomorrow. Will let you know how long it takes to complete. Have been "in production" for a week with blend date of 3/4.

Tazercat

Reaction score
Total new guy her so please to brutalize me. Last week I latched on to e dealer order for a 35, 801A, roof/liftgate and bedliner at MSRP. Dealer assured me that they had an allocation and order placed and allowed me to make changes (deleted power pack and wheels) I noticed order went from priority code 1 to priority code 10. Salesman said it was because they opened up the order. I got an e mail confirmation from Ford but no VIN. So am I dreaming that I might see this thing by fall? Is it too early to start stalking FP? Any other recommendations other than wait? Thanks all..

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Total new guy her so please to brutalize me. Last week I latched on to e dealer order for a 35, 801A, roof/liftgate and bedliner at MSRP. Dealer assured me that they had an allocation and order placed and allowed me to make changes (deleted power pack and wheels) I noticed order went from priority code 1 to priority code 10. Salesman said it was because they opened up the order. I got an e mail confirmation from Ford but no VIN. So am I dreaming that I might see this thing by fall? Is it too early to start stalking FP? Any other recommendations other than wait? Thanks all..
Email you got is for order confirmation...FP said they are about done with Oct orders so if you're thinking about fall delivery...it's not gonna happen. It's probably gonna get rolled to a 23 with a delivery of next year! Ford is a shit* show right now in terms of parts availability and chips.

Tazercat

Reaction score
So I spoke with FP this morning. They said that the factory hasn't picked up the order yet. They said order that I latched on to was originally from November, I should get a VIN in the next 2-3 weeks and assured me that I will get my truck. I am going to stay cautiously optimistic..