2021 leadfoot grey, loaded except 37pp, order available 10k adm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

charlesp461

Reaction score
They do know how to search inventory on ford, I was more of just thronging it out there to let people know it is available, I know people are looking for these and I know there are people willing to pay ADM (one down the street from me was asking 25k ADM and was only on the lot for a couple days before it was gone). I mostly was trying to help out guys on here that are looking for one still.

My second intention was to help the sales guy, as even if he is doing well, I put my deposits down months ago and am sure he was banking on it a little also. Not that I feel like owe him something or the dealer anything, but I am always happy to help out for things that don’t cost me anything or need any real effort from me.

Reaction score
Agree to disagree Charles. I’m saying you “thronging it out there” to “help” someone reinforces dealers being able to charge ADM by helping sell the truck for them. The quicker it sells the more likely they will be to think maybe they could have gotten more. Which then ******* s the other guys here that don’t want to pay a heavily inflated ADM.
For real though we disagree on this but dude enjoy your 37! Is it leadfoot too?

chrisuhl797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t feel sorry for a salesman, that truck will sell to somebody else, they don’t care that you backed out, this isnt’t the 70’s!

Glad you’re getting another Raptor though! Post pics!
But probably not by that salesman so he makes $0 for his time. That’s why there is no longer anyone who wants to do the job. Dealership gets paid no matter what.

LennyMoe

Reaction score
But probably not by that salesman so he makes $0 for his time. That’s why there is no longer anyone who wants to do the job. Dealership gets paid no matter what.
That salesman had ~30 mins of his time invested in that transaction? (Writing the order and taking a down payment) - on top of that, people don't need to "sell" Raptors. They sell themselves.

Lastly, nobody wants to do the job because it's a dying profession - salesmen and dealerships are dying because they're not necessary. Direct-to-consumer business models are better for everyone involved, and will be adapted by car manufacturers sooner than later.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Agree, I am not a fan of promoting dealers with ADM. I wont even consider buying from dealers that push ADM especially before supply chain shortages. Bottom line, dealers wouldn't charge ADM if people didn't pay it. Promote the dealers and the vehicles available at MSRP or below. Those are the dealers and salesman we need to look out for.

I've been fighting market ups for over 20 yrs on Harleys. Take care of the dealers that take care of you...

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, you trusted that salesman? How professional does he appear? AND - that's his sales picture he sends to people?
He must be a retired Pastor!

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not only is this an example of people willing and eager to pay ADM's but there's a thread here that a guy openly says he will pay ADM. The message being sent by these guys to the dealers is clear and MSRP will be a thing of the past because of this type of buyer. Completely suxs for the average person wanting a raptor!!!!!