2021+ Gen 3 Raptor OFFICIAL Eibach Spring Kits Now Available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NEOGARAGE

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, would you recommend UCAs? If so, what benefit would they offer?
Can you PM me a package price?
It depends. Stock UCAs are more than sufficient for 90% street driving. If you are going to wheel it once a weekend I would recommend UCAs for strength and reliability. If going with springs and frequent off-road then I would do UCAs. RPG makes nice billet arms in different colors, so they look cool and shiny too.

I can definitely PM you some pricing options

cmb396

Reaction score
To be honest, for your use collars would suffice, but like I mentioned earlier I don't enjoy the nose diving and body roll with stock springs that is retained by going with collars, so eibach tends to be the route I always go and recommend due to the improved ride and drivability.
I noticed the body roll immediately upon my first drive over 50. That said, running in sport suspension mode seems to mitigate it enough for my liking. I imagine sport mode just limits the shock dampening?
I run Fox on my JTR with 39's, and exprcience the same out of it with body roll. Super plush ride, but hang on driving on the interstate around turns.
Have Falcon 3.2's on our JLUR with 37's, and it has a nice ride, not as soft as the fox, but handles great with no body roll or nose dive at higher speeds.
Appreciate all the info! Will be ordering one or the other from you when I am ready! Still going to do some homework on both.

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have the 2.2/1.5" springs in stock? Do you need to make any computer/module adjustments for ride height? My TRX had to have adjustments for the parking sensors going from a 35 to a 37" tire. Do the Fox live valve shocks otherwise function normally (i.e. suspension modes)? TIA
@NEOGARAGE ?

OP
OP
NEOGARAGE

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I apologize, I missed your comment. Yes, we have more of the full kits ready to ship. You don't have to adjust the sensors. The only thing recommended but not required would be to use forscan to reset the ride height sensors for the shocks, this seems to improve ride comfort a little bit as well. Other than that, everything is all OE

OP
OP
NEOGARAGE

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I noticed the body roll immediately upon my first drive over 50. That said, running in sport suspension mode seems to mitigate it enough for my liking. I imagine sport mode just limits the shock dampening?
I run Fox on my JTR with 39's, and exprcience the same out of it with body roll. Super plush ride, but hang on driving on the interstate around turns.
Have Falcon 3.2's on our JLUR with 37's, and it has a nice ride, not as soft as the fox, but handles great with no body roll or nose dive at higher speeds.
Appreciate all the info! Will be ordering one or the other from you when I am ready! Still going to do some homework on both.
Sport mode uses the magnet, all modes actually, to change the amount of oil and pressure flow throughout the shock. Let me find the video from Fox showing this, it's a cool system.

Please reach out when ready, we will take care of you!

cmb396

Reaction score
To be honest, for your use collars would suffice, but like I mentioned earlier I don't enjoy the nose diving and body roll with stock springs that is retained by going with collars, so eibach tends to be the route I always go and recommend due to the improved ride and drivability.
Ordered RPG collars from your site yesterday. Will try those first, and if not happy with it, will try the springs. Thanks for the help!