2021+ Gen 3 Raptor OFFICIAL Eibach Spring Kits Now Available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slaptor911

Reaction score
Exactly what I've been waiting to see, truck looks perfect! Did you happen to Forscan reset your shock heights?

honestly, I’ve seen that question but not sure what it even means or where I’d get it done in San Diego. I work for FOX, and have never heard this needed to be done. The shocks are internal bypass, so position sensitive on the valving, in which 1” would not take you out of the ride zone. But not aware that the “live valve” solenoid adjust for shock position vs shock speed. Yaw and pitch sensor on the truck change valving for body roll, or where the wheels leave the ground.
Im not being snarky, so if someone could school me on it, I’m all ears.
btw, it drives great as is. Dan

cmb396

Reaction score
The time is here! Eibach has officially released their 2021+ Raptor front, rear and full spring kits! We will have these uploaded within the next few hours but please reach out to order until then!

We are doing free shipping and 10% off site wide until 12/31, use code WINTER10 at checkout.

Eibach Lift Specs;
Front - 2.2” Lift
Rear - 1.5” Lift
Fits BOTH 35” & 37” Packages

View attachment 384830

Send us a message via FRF, online or text to order!
216-834-9557
[email protected]

www.Neo-garage.com

New 2023 owner here, and had a question about these. I've read on here that the 2023s sit pretty level, however, on my truck, center of the front fender well is 2.25" lower than the rear. measuring to the edge of the fender well. Is this the correct way to measure rake on these trucks? This is my first Raptor, come from the jeep world. I would much rather go with coils vs collar perches. Let me know, thanks!

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Yes, typically measure from the ground to the bottom middle of fender flare, or measure from top middle of tire to bottom of fender flare. 2.25 seems like a lot of rake. Sounds like you could use the 2.2" lift spring in the front. I would re-measure just to make sure you don't go too high and get the squat going.

If you can post a pic on level ground of how she sits now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
NEOGARAGE

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
New 2023 owner here, and had a question about these. I've read on here that the 2023s sit pretty level, however, on my truck, center of the front fender well is 2.25" lower than the rear. measuring to the edge of the fender well. Is this the correct way to measure rake on these trucks? This is my first Raptor, come from the jeep world. I would much rather go with coils vs collar perches. Let me know, thanks!
We normally measure center of fender flare edge to bottom of tire where touching the ground. Typically straight up the center of the wheel.

It’s pretty standard that these trucks have around 1.5-2” of rake, but it depends on fuel amount and a few other factors, each one varies.

The 1” Eibach would get you close to level, it might be 1” but the different spring rate and linear spring versus progressive holds the weight better making up for that little extra in height, it also rides really good, but if you love the factory ride, perch collars are a great choice, we have both in stock!

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We normally measure center of fender flare edge to bottom of tire where touching the ground. Typically straight up the center of the wheel.

It’s pretty standard that these trucks have around 1.5-2” of rake, but it depends on fuel amount and a few other factors, each one varies.

The 1” Eibach would get you close to level, it might be 1” but the different spring rate and linear spring versus progressive holds the weight better making up for that little extra in height, it also rides really good, but if you love the factory ride, perch collars are a great choice, we have both in stock!
Would you say a 1.5” perch is a little cushier ride than the 1” Eibach, being it uses the OEM spring?

OP
OP
NEOGARAGE

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Would you say a 1.5” perch is a little cushier ride than the 1” Eibach, being it uses the OEM spring?
I wouldn’t say cushier, but it keeps the “boaty” feel of the stock suspension. I personally don’t enjoy all the body roll, nose diving, etc of the stock suspension which the Eibach gets rid of.

Slaptor911

Reaction score
I wouldn’t say cushier, but it keeps the “boaty” feel of the stock suspension. I personally don’t enjoy all the body roll, nose diving, etc of the stock suspension which the Eibach gets rid of.
I just added the 1” EiBach springs to my new gen3. It rides great. Very comfortable. Not noticeably stiff, until under braking, where the front feeling like it dives less. Very close to level, with a very slight front rake. Just the way I wanted it.

Slaptor911

Reaction score
I just added the 1” EiBach springs to my new gen3. It rides great. Vert comfortable. Not noticeably stiff, until under braking, where the front feeling like it dives less. Very close to level, with a very slight front rake. Just the way I wanted it.

Attachments

• 3A716748-3AB6-418D-9841-8CFB00F1C9A4.jpeg
    3A716748-3AB6-418D-9841-8CFB00F1C9A4.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 85
  • F7DE644A-2FA1-4883-9139-12D40DA8E288.jpeg
    F7DE644A-2FA1-4883-9139-12D40DA8E288.jpeg
    246.2 KB · Views: 83

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it, so the stock suspension is linear and floats, or “boaty” as you call it. Where the Eibach is a bit firmer and reduces sway and nose dive as it is progressive and possibly a firmer initial rate that OEM as well?

I promise the Collars would be smoother over small abrupt bumps like expansion joints however?

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it, so the stock suspension is linear and floats, or “boaty” as you call it. Where the Eibach is a bit firmer and reduces sway and nose dive as it is progressive and possibly a firmer initial rate that OEM as well?

I promise the Collars would be smoother over small abrupt bumps like expansion joints however?
Do you sell Camburg 1.5” collars?