2021+ Gen 3 Raptor OFFICIAL Eibach Spring Kits Now Available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lawraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What would you recommend for my 22 35 package raptor— have a leer shell and gunner kennel in the back (300lbs). With stock suspension I have .5 inches of rake. Looking get back to 1-1.5 inches of rake and be able to run 37s no problem.

Do you think 1inch front and 1.5 rear or just the rear coils by itself? @NEOGARAGE

OP
OP
NEOGARAGE

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What would you recommend for my 22 35 package raptor— have a leer shell and gunner kennel in the back (300lbs). With stock suspension I have .5 inches of rake. Looking get back to 1-1.5 inches of rake and be able to run 37s no problem.

Do you think 1inch front and 1.5 rear or just the rear coils by itself? @NEOGARAGE
That’s what I was going to recommend. You’ll get a very minor bump in weight capacity “help” it won’t actually increase capacity on paper but will help with loads. 2.2” and 1.5” almost levels the truck out, so you’d be 1.2” +/- of rake

lawraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s what I was going to recommend. You’ll get a very minor bump in weight capacity “help” it won’t actually increase capacity on paper but will help with loads. 2.2” and 1.5” almost levels the truck out, so you’d be 1.2” +/- of rake
So just the rear or 1 and 1.5?

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck started with 40.75" front, 42.75" rear. Sprayed in bed liner and wheel wells plus Revolver X4s brought rear to 42.25".

With my off road trailer attached I'm at 40" even in rear and 41" even in front. This is with completely empty bed and no liquids in trailer. My trailer hitch is not super compatible with WDH nor would you want to as it's meant to articulate in all directions. I've tried to talk the wife in to downsizing the trailer but picking my battles with the fact I just bought a $80K truck.

Thinking the 1" Front and 1.5" rear as I tow the trailer in 50% of the off road time. I believe my tongue weight is 500-600#. Thoughts?

Will the 1" front fit 37s with no rubbing/trimming?
IMG_1139.jpeg

OP
OP
NEOGARAGE

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My truck started with 40.75" front, 42.75" rear. Sprayed in bed liner and wheel wells plus Revolver X4s brought rear to 42.25".

With my off road trailer attached I'm at 40" even in rear and 41" even in front. This is with completely empty bed and no liquids in trailer. My trailer hitch is not super compatible with WDH nor would you want to as it's meant to articulate in all directions. I've tried to talk the wife in to downsizing the trailer but picking my battles with the fact I just bought a $80K truck.

Thinking the 1" Front and 1.5" rear as I tow the trailer in 50% of the off road time. I believe my tongue weight is 500-600#. Thoughts?

Will the 1" front fit 37s with no rubbing/trimming?
View attachment 397365
Yes, you can fit 37" stock. So 1" in theory would put you at almost 42". 44.25" rear without trailer +/- but if you are getting almost 3" of height loss, it'll still be roughly the same issue with rear lower but the hibachis will hold up to the weight better so in theory you'd level out almost perfectly