2021 Ford Raptor 37 Dimensions ??? Height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Derrick

Reaction score
I have the same concern as my Gen2 had just about 3" , I also made sure the garage door went above the frame so the rubber door seal didn't sit below the frame and my garage floor has a slight raise to it.
I also never replaced the antenna as it was my "curb feeler" and it does just touch my garage door frame and at most underground parking the ball of the antenna just about hits every low hanging object.
First pull in to the garage of the Gen3 will be hanging outside the drivers door and at idleing speed watch...

Derrick

Reaction score
Appreciate if someone could measure the actual height of a 37 spec? I watched a new review and they said if you have a small garage it probably won't fit...
Thanks!

DMM_78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appreciate if someone could measure the actual height of a 37 spec? I watched a new review and they said if you have a small garage it probably won't fit...
Thanks!
My garage at work is 7ft. It clears without an issue.

SKrap

Reaction score
Question is. Does the height include the shark fin? What about with the sunroof wind deflector up?
I am questioning this as well. Anyone got any pictures or know if its good to pull into a standard 7ft garage door with the 37 package? I have plenty of room above the door to enlarge the height if I have to. I know its going to be close with the shark fin?

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I am questioning this as well. Anyone got any pictures or know if its good to pull into a standard 7ft garage door with the 37 package? I have plenty of room above the door to enlarge the height if I have to. I know its going to be close with the shark fin?
If not done by someone else in the next 2 hrs, I will do with mine that is a 37. I will post pics as well. Mine fits in garage, but I am not sure of the height of opening. I can tell you I have about 2 inches to spare and I am not sure if I park in center of garage if I clear the arm that is connected to door. I had it in last night, but was only one home and did not want to chance it.

Derrick

Reaction score
If not done by someone else in the next 2 hrs, I will do with mine that is a 37. I will post pics as well. Mine fits in garage, but I am not sure of the height of opening. I can tell you I have about 2 inches to spare and I am not sure if I park in center of garage if I clear the arm that is connected to door. I had it in last night, but was only one home and did not want to chance it.
That would be great. I have done some searching and lots of numbers on paper and some are different at that. Real life out of the box would be more accurate to those in need. Appreciate much thank you..