2023 Raptor Height?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deadlast

Reaction score
Quick question which has been discussed but I would like a bit of clarity.

Can someone please share with certainty the total height for a new Raptor on 35’s including the antennas?

I have a low garage opening with a total height of 81 inches. Trying to figure out if the truck fits.

Thanks

McCarthy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why worry about a flexible antenna? My truck measures 81.5" on 37's. 35 package truck.

awd5906

Reaction score

Can someone please share with certainty the total height for a new Raptor on 35’s including the antennas?

I have a low garage opening with a total height of 81 inches. Trying to figure out if the truck fits.

Thanks
Your antenna may hit but the vehicle will clear. I had the exact same garage door height. Got a stubby Antenna.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine 37 fits in my garage. Ford must measure the height without options, spare and fuel. If I go by Ford specs I should on have about 1in clearance, but I have 3-4in at least. I noticed when I removed the spare, the rear end came up a couple inches.

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks
Taller than me forsure

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s great news, appreciate the info.
Still take it nice and easy at first to make sure it clears since the Raptor is 79.8"! I had GF stand outside on a stepping stool to make sure I cleared (garage ~same height as Raptor... just short of 80") and it is the main reason I got the 35 version. I am surprised to hear the 37" fits the 80" garage height.

Must have a decent grade on the driveway since I know I would touch if my Raptor went straight into my garage but since the rear wheels are far back enough to allow the cab to enter at an angle so the top satellite antennas just clear my garage opening. I have a silicon valley garage which is much less roomy than those awesome Colorado garages! lol

I had to rearrange/organize a bunch of garage space to make more side room but happy it fits!
IMG_7595.jpgIMG_7596.jpg