2021 Ford Raptor 37 Dimensions ??? Height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess nothing if it is occasional for storage or to work on the truck. I was more referring to a guy that buys a Raptor, finds it won't fit in his dinky townhouse garage and he has to air down the tires every day. I guess that would be okay if you had some mythical central tire inflation system. Would be a bit inconvenient when you are running late and your tires are at 15 psi.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just park the damn thing outside then and take care of your paint. Unless you have some stupid HOA that prohibits it. The Maverick makes a great townhouse garage truck. You can still fit your golf clubs in there too lol

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just park the damn thing outside then and take care of your paint. Unless you have some stupid HOA that prohibits it. The Maverick makes a great townhouse garage truck. You can still fit your golf clubs in there too lol
This is my life. No room in the garage. I need one of those inflatable hail protector things now. Raptor snow globe or whatever.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is my life. No room in the garage. I need one of those inflatable hail protector things now. Raptor snow globe or whatever.
I do the same. Hot rod takes up that parking spot. I only have hurricanes to occasionally deal with lol

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hyea,

Can anyone confirm height of 21 Raptor with 37 Package? My garage fits a 2018 Ford Raptor with 37 much tires with about 1.75 inches to clear (height) ...I’m hoping the new 21 Raptor with 37 isn’t 1.75 inches taller .....anyone Know ?

Cheers

you will be fine, it’s just short of an inch taller.

I ordered 37” as well and that slight increase in overall height now knocks out of lot of parking garages around me as 6’8” seems pretty common

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc