2023 Raptor Height?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still take it nice and easy at first to make sure it clears since the Raptor is 79.8"! I had GF stand outside on a stepping stool to make sure I cleared (garage ~same height as Raptor... just short of 80") and it is the main reason I got the 35 version. I am surprised to hear the 37" fits the 80" garage height.

Must have a decent grade on the driveway since I know I would touch if my Raptor went straight into my garage but since the rear wheels are far back enough to allow the cab to enter at an angle so the top satellite antennas just clear my garage opening. I have a silicon valley garage which is much less roomy than those awesome Colorado garages! lol

I had to rearrange/organize a bunch of garage space to make more side room but happy it fits!
View attachment 403706View attachment 403707
I honestly didn’t think it would fit after looking at Ford specs so we measured to verify and sure enough it was a tad under so they factor the antenna in for overall height.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc