2019 Upgrades - Worth It or Not...

2018 with Color Choice or 2019 Without

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joshuak172

Reaction score
I might trade in my '18 if the '19 finally gets adaptive cruise with stop and go like lesser F150s.

This is what I’m hoping too. Although I was pretty disappointed when I didn’t see it in the press release. Any chance it still makes it in?

RaptorPulse

Reaction score
I just told my dealer I’m gonna hold out on the 2019 now. I’m just over a month in with no vin in sight, but they were cool and would get me on the top of the list down the road. Sad to say bye to Leadfoot. I might have to go back to black now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't really read or heard of any upgrade that is appealing except the shocks.
if you off-road then that might mean something.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Or a wrap.

If you don't off road why are you buying a raptor!!!!?

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
why wouldn't you buy a Raptor? Even if all i had to do everyday was haul 6 kids to school, i would cram some in the bed and still get a Raptor

There's only one reason to get one if you're not going off road and many reasons not to. That one reason is simply because you want to. That is, of course, the most important reason.

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine were at 51-52 as well. Rode like crap. Lowered them down to the placard spec of 38 and it was much better. Not sure how that was missed on PDI...

Same here, also earlier in thread it was mentioned the road expansion joints, handling and how the rear end want to come out so much easier. Aired down made a huge difference for me, handled so much better. I am at 32-33 psig. At the Raptor Assault we were running 28.