2019 SCrew MSRP vs Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are trying to deceive him.
First i predicted $2K below msrp, and it happened, then i predicted up to $5K and it also happened. To my surprise the raptors are selling $5k to $7k with ease for 2018. Pretty much you can buy $4k off without any hassle.
Since this trend happened very fast and 2019 is out, I am predicting $8K - $10K discount from 31 DEC 2018. Being a legend that i am it will happen. And i cant wait to shove my raptor in front of some of you haters!
If i don't buy 2018, you know that i got a good deal like $5K off MSRP on a 2019 model. white raptor it is. I will buy white or nothing!
Don't you have some ***** to suck?
lol :)

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait a minute. You don't even have gen 2 raptor. Who gave you the audacity to talk to me a 2019 raptor owner?
Don't speak when actual gen2 owners speak. If you want to speak to me, go and buy a gen2 raptor. Thanks

You really are a foolish child aren’t you. Do a little search junior and you will see pictures of my gen1 and gen2. Plus look a little deeper and see a few off-road toys that lend credence to my posts. Haven’t seen anything except diarrhea of the mouth from you. I know I know you are going to put me to shame. You sound like a broken record. What’s really amazing is that I am even wasting any time whatsoever on you. I tried to give the benefit of the doubt. To no avail. Like I said above, do yourself a favor and do a little research before throwing out accusations. If you need help learning how to search ask your classmates.

Sam

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You really are a foolish child aren’t you. Do a little search junior and you will see pictures of my gen1 and gen2. Plus look a little deeper and see a few off-road toys that lend credence to my posts. Haven’t seen anything except diarrhea of the mouth from you. I know I know you are going to put me to shame. You sound like a broken record. What’s really amazing is that I am even wasting any time whatsoever on you. I tried to give the benefit of the doubt. To no avail. Like I said above, do yourself a favor and do a little research before throwing out accusations. If you need help learning how to search ask your classmates.

Sam
Hehehehe! Happy I got your attention. That what I wanted to do.mthanks!

Too bad u didn't research before you and your hateful friends laid false accusation on me. Now the table has turned and you are whinning.