2019 Raptor oil change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kalex

Reaction score
getting ready to do my first oil change since installing my fumoto valve. looking forward to not making a mess this time.

Be interested yo hear your thoughts once completed. I saw where another poster clocked their valve at about 7 O'clock and then used some hose to run down into a container. Looked really civil compared to what occurred to me last time. I will install my valve next oil change so I am 2 changes away from using it.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That was me .. details on this thread >> https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/first-oil-change-tips-tricks.54466/page-16

If you want a clean oil change and not get oil all over your skid plate then purchase a Fumoto Valve

current promo:

You still have time to get Dad a complete oil changing solution in time for Father's Day. Order him a Fumoto SX Engine Oil Drain Valve, and get him a hose kit for free with promo code DADSDAY.
Free shipping included!

Be interested yo hear your thoughts once completed. I saw where another poster clocked their valve at about 7 O'clock and then used some hose to run down into a container. Looked really civil compared to what occurred to me last time. I will install my valve next oil change so I am 2 changes away from using it.

Last edited:

brianh87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2019 manual “says” full synthetic.

I did Mobil1 full. Planning on doing a SOAP on the next change at 8k just to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine says synthetic blend under recommended motor oil. Under optional motor oil, it lists full synthetic. Where are you getting this info?

mdkim

Reaction score
2018 here and did my first change at 2,500. Replaced it with full synthetic Mobil 1 5W/30. I live in a very mild climate though. Filter was a Ford Racing CM-6731-FL820 that can be purchased on Amazon, etc... About 22 dollars or so. I just ordered and received the aforementioned Fumoto so it will be going on at my next oil change. I would like to have had the Ronin solution, but currently they do not make one for the metal pans/plugs. As far as the filter goes. I was very successful(once I loosened it a little) with putting my hand in a one gallon ziplock bag and removing it that way. I bought my Fumoto off of Ebay for 33 and some change shipped. It came with the little hose extension, a clip, and two dust caps in addition to the valve.

So far nothing in my JLT either.

Is that the correct Ford Performance filleted part number for our 3.5 eco boost motors? I can’t confirm based on product description.

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine says synthetic blend under recommended motor oil. Under optional motor oil, it lists full synthetic. Where are you getting this info?
I’m almost positive my manual says full synthetic. When I get back from vacation I’ll double check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They will all work but if you look closely, the F107SX is a 2 piece valve which allows you to clock the spout any where you wish. The others will not allow you to position the spout. The 3 others are identical with one exception, the spout lenght is different

I have run the SX series in 5 cars and it is very handy that you can clock the spout any where you wish.

My install of the F107SX on the raptor >> https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/first-oil-change-tips-tricks.54466/page-16

Can you advise which one of these please ?
View attachment 124646