2019 Raptor In Action Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coder

Reaction score
Not sure how many have already seen this but, it's a descent video of a 2019 Raptor (w/new shocks) in action. The guys definitely romping on it.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s the performance blue in that video right?

Looks that way, though the video quality wasn't the best, so not a great judge of the color.

Also, I wonder why the footage was reversed in a lot of the shots. (FORD backwards, driver on the "wrong" side of the vehicle)

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Looks that way, though the video quality wasn't the best, so not a great judge of the color.

Also, I wonder why the footage was reversed in a lot of the shots. (FORD backwards, driver on the "wrong" side of the vehicle)
Yeah that was weird with the backwards ford. I dig the wheels but from the looks of it hitting stuff, makes me really wonder how much the shocks are a gimmick.

bighaeb

Reaction score
Yeah that was weird with the backwards ford. I dig the wheels but from the looks of it hitting stuff, makes me really wonder how much the shocks are a gimmick.

Or the shocks are just a way for Ford to monitor your driving habits more closely, as a friend pointed out to me. And of course, another way to squeeze us for another $1000 or so.