2019 F150 Raptor Engine Replacement Advise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I'm thinking. Should I call ford customer care after the repair or should I call now. I know they defintelt gave bumper to bumper warranty to a lot of raptor owners. Do you know what specifically he had to do to get it given to him for free?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Squeaky wheel...You’re going to have to make some noise and not give in and keep asking to talk to supervisors, or bosses of supervisors. He did it before the work was completed and threatened lemon law and lawsuit.

Kuan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how does the oil pan involve in oil consumption , but again, I guess they'll just try everything before the expensive solution.

Welcome to the club buddy LOL

The oil pan is a completely separate, known issue. The 17 - mid18 plastic oil pans were prone to leaking. It was such and issue that Ford went back to a metal pan.

hj_s14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey OP, did the dealer fix your rig (replace the motor) yet? What's the outcome with Ford corp. and you ?

OP
OP
N

Nick_Rptr

Reaction score
Hey OP, did the dealer fix your rig (replace the motor) yet? What's the outcome with Ford corp. and you ?
Hey. So far dealer is diagnosing the issue still. They will let me know hopefully sometime tommorow. I will keep you updated.

richard_787

Reaction score
Hi @
Hey. So far dealer is diagnosing the issue still. They will let me know hopefully sometime tommorow. I will keep you updated.

What did you ended up doing? I’m going through the same situation.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Hi @

What did you ended up doing? I’m going through the same situation.

Welcome to FRF. Please post pictures of said prius.

You dug up a 3 year old thread and asked a question to a member who hasn't logged on in over 2 years. Explain your issue.

Start a new thread and introduce yourself to the community.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Please post pictures of said prius.

You dug up a 3 year old thread and asked a question to a member who hasn't logged on in over 2 years. Explain your issue.

Start a new thread and introduce yourself to the community.

but ... reanimation is so much fun...
200.gif