2019 Cold Air Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SEMA Guy

Reaction score
just installed a Roush Cold Air Intake on my 2019 Raptor. “Wow” is all I can say. The power and torque improvement is incredible. The sound improvement is so good I may not add an aftermarket exhaust (a first for me). I have never seen a Cold Air Intake this good - and no I don’t work for Roush - but I am a former Chairman of SEMA - and I’ve been in the Performance Industry all my adult life.

0E43EC3A-B39C-4A13-BB78-5F3BD4A61B62.jpeg

BangBang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being from SEMA then you know the rules of proof.

How did you quantify your power gains!
What was the pre and post dyno runs?

I bet the 19 is like the 18's and zero power is gained by CAI.

OP
OP
SEMA Guy

SEMA Guy

Reaction score
I’m not from SEMA. I’m from the performance industry. Didn’t try to quantify my power gains with the 2019. I did with my 2017 and there was some difference. Didn’t need to with the 2019 as a Raptor isn’t going to win a drag race with even a moderately prepared high performance car. I care how it drives and it drives better.

OP
OP
SEMA Guy

SEMA Guy

Reaction score
And you are entitled to your opinion on Ford performance. My 1970 Mach I Super Cobra Jet R Code Drag Pack Mustang, my 2007 Shelby GT500, my 2016 Focus RS, my 2019 Raptor, and my 2006 Ford GT says I’m entitled to mine.

OP
OP
SEMA Guy

SEMA Guy

Reaction score
Did you read my post? Obviously not. I do not work for Roush and never have. I did buy their product. It works great and I’m a very happy customer. End of story.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure did. You're a former chairman of SEMA, but not from SEMA? Yep, my bet still applies.

OP
OP
SEMA Guy

SEMA Guy

Reaction score
Name your bet. I’ve never worked for Roush - like my post stated - I’m just very happy with their products.
I’ll be glad to take your money if you insist.