2018 raptor -Cold air intake, tuner, and blow off valve recommendation’s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Somebody(s) is confusing a tuner device with a tuner. Pretty sure OP was asking about a device not a person.

OP the accessport is the device and has maps you can use. Goose takes it one step further and optimizes it for your truck by street tuning. That’s iterative data logging and map adjustments.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't believe that any CAI will give you a performance increase over stock, as far as horse power goes.

Volant with Donaldson filter will give the absolute best possible filtration.

OP
OP
atayl5513

atayl5513

Reaction score
Yes I was looking for a tuning device with maps. Cobb is the one I hear the most about but was seeing if anyone had experience or knew of one cheaper.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes I was looking for a tuning device with maps. Cobb is the one I hear the most about but was seeing if anyone had experience or knew of one cheaper.
Be careful with used.

If it’s not uninstalled then you risk buying a brick

Also, you get a warranty with a new Accessport from me

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't cheap out here... I'd dam near cheap out on tires first. You get a smile for every dollar you spend with Goose and then some.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
2018 raptor. I have seen a couple old threads on this topic. Any recommendations on a cold air intake, I am leaning AFE? Also have been looking into a tuner? Also anyone ever installed a blow valve, opinions?
AFE has the best sounding intakes on the market, if that matters to you. COBB is a solid bang for the buck, especially when you combine the CAI with the COBB Accessport tuner in the Stage 1+ Package and can take advantage of the package savings. The Accessport will come pre-loaded with COBB's OTS Maps for Engine and Transmission and supports custom tuning from any COBB Protuners out there, including Goose.

As for the BOV, we offer both the GFB version as well as Turbosmart with the Turbosmart EM Vee Port being our most popular.

COBB Stage 1+ Kit here: https://apollo-optics.com/cobb-stag...-options-f-150-raptor-limited-var-for005001p/
Turbosmart BOV here: https://apollo-optics.com/turbosmar...w-off-valve-w-em-bov-technology-ts-0225-1001/

If we can help with either of them or would like more information, feel free to reach to send me a PM.