2019 Bargin Deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIG TIME BALLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're probably correct... I have been negotiating with so many dealers on 18s and 19s. My lowest offer was an 18' for $62k on a $70k sticker... I assumed that to be invoice, but maybe they were dipping into the holdback as well. My best offer and the one I will go with is $72.5k on a $76.8 sticker.

jasonbrent

Reaction score
You got a good deal, invoice is not $63k on your truck. I have the exact same options except I have the bed extender and bed liner and @$500 over invoice, my price was $67,960.

View attachment 118522

Am I misreading your picture, or did you post a picture that has your mastercard card # on it along with the expiration date, and your name, address, telephone#, and email?

*EDIT*: I just called your phone# listed in the picture and left you a voice mail hoping you'll hear it and come delete this.....

-j

Last edited:

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're probably correct... I have been negotiating with so many dealers on 18s and 19s. My lowest offer was an 18' for $62k on a $70k sticker... I assumed that to be invoice, but maybe they were dipping into the holdback as well. My best offer and the one I will go with is $72.5k on a $76.8 sticker.
I'm hoping my dealer will come down a bit once my truck comes in to help offset the 8.25% tax rate where I live... Smh

tinbeach

Reaction score
You sound like you have done well in finding a deal on a 2019. I have not found a single dealer willing to do more than a $1000 discount in the DFW area. The best I found out of Florida, and I have to ship my trade and then ship my Raptor back for $2k total. You all see any dealers willing to discount $3-4K in a days drive of Dallas please let me know.

HawkeyeRaptor1

Reaction score
Thank you! I
Am I misreading your picture, or did you post a picture that has your mastercard card # on it along with the expiration date, and your name, address, telephone#, and email?

*EDIT*: I just called your phone# listed in the picture and left you a voice mail hoping you'll hear it and come delete this.....

-j
Jason, thank you so much for taking the time to let me know and taking the extra step by reaching out to call me and letting me know of my mistake! I did not see that the dealer wrote down my cc number and included it in the pic that he sent me of the final invoice. The post has been deleted and the card cancelled.

Thank you!

HawkeyeRaptor1

Reaction score
Thank you! I

-j
Jason, thank you so much for taking the time to let me know and taking the extra step by reaching out to call me and letting me know of my mistake! I did not see that the dealer wrote down my cc number and included it in the pic that he sent me of the final invoice. The post has been deleted and the card cancelled.

Thank you!

HawkeyeRaptor1

Reaction score
You sound like you have done well in finding a deal on a 2019. I have not found a single dealer willing to do more than a $1000 discount in the DFW area. The best I found out of Florida, and I have to ship my trade and then ship my Raptor back for $2k total. You all see any dealers willing to discount $3-4K in a days drive of Dallas please let me know.

Tinbeach, another guy from texas reached out and is buying a raptor from the same dealer that I just bought mine from. It's a 14.5 hr drive from dallas to the dealer if interested. Let me know and I will share his contact info.

tinbeach

Reaction score
Thanks for the post. I would be interested in the dealer ~14 hours away. It would be better than 17 hours, and if it’s north I might make a trip to visit family!
Tinbeach, another guy from texas reached out and is buying a raptor from the same dealer that I just bought mine from. It's a 14.5 hr drive from dallas to the dealer if interested. Let me know and I will share his contact info.