2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Using my VIN. Ford Performance chat:

"Please wait. An operator will be with you shortly.

Matt says:
Hello Wheelman55. One moment
Matt says:
It is scheduled to begin production the week of 7/17. No ETA to the dealer at this time.
Wheelman55 says:
Thanks. When should I chat with you again?
Matt says:
Approx 1 week before the scheduled week, it will get assigned to a day"

If there are no QC issues, I could see this one end of August. Will begin the excitement stage after I get the build date and the ETA to dealer.

Last edited:

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So curiosity got to me.

Tom says:
I'm showing the vehicle status as UNSCHEDULED CLEAN, basically it's getting ready to be scheduled for the line.

ok, back to work

mattkc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order placed today (6/15) after my 2017 order (5/11) fell through due to Ford deeming it "unbuildable". My guy at the dealer thinks it was because of the color, Avalanche Grey, or just the fact that it was such a late allocation, that Ford basically said screw it.

I am #1 in line for their 2018 allocations now, and should see an August build date (supposedly the Ford rep guaranteed this). PM me if you want the dealer info, they have a bunch of allocations left, sell at MSRP, and are located in Milwaukee. This guy I've been dealing with is very knowledgable and honest.

Extremneon

Reaction score
Got my order yesterday at my local Ford dealer.

I have VOC, when should I see it in the system to lookup?

My has a Cust/Flt Name : ROBERT/RYAN

Do I put the name exactly in how it is on the VOC?

dieseldude

Reaction score
Just got word from Ford Performance, My '18 Raptor is scheduled to be built July31...
Originally ordered a '17 in January... Its a long story but it seems like its going to happen soon.
802A SCAB
I'll post photos when it gets here.

OP
OP
S

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got word from Ford Performance, My '18 Raptor is scheduled to be built July31...
Originally ordered a '17 in January... Its a long story but it seems like its going to happen soon.
802A SCAB
I'll post photos when it gets here.

What else was on your order? BL or CF, color?

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Let's post up the buildout of the order so we can "track" items. Really what I want to know is when someone with Ruby Red gets their order pulled and build date.

Mine: Ruby Red, SCREW, 802a, MR, tech, BL, CF, tail gate step, spray in bed liner, 2nd row heated seats.