2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

surfnsocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, Now I talked to "Tom".

" As of 6-7 I'm showing the vehicle on "UNSCHEDULED CLEAN" which means it's getting rady to start it's build on the line."

OP
OP
S

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I am pleasantly surprised.

Ordered on 5/23/2017
Scheduled for week of 8/21
I have my VIN

Congrats man! But...fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuu! They're scheduling all the way out till August 21st? It's going to be a long ******* wait for me.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

" As of 6-7 I'm showing the vehicle on "UNSCHEDULED CLEAN" which means it's getting rady to start it's build on the line."

Yeah, that not right.

thump4863

Reaction score

What do you mean ready to start its build on the line? They told me mine was that too but didn't give a date.

surfnsocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you mean ready to start its build on the line? They told me mine was that too but didn't give a date.

I'm thinking Ford Performance Customer Service either wasn't prepared/aware of a 6/15 date to start scheduling, or we're running in to the same problem when going from dealer to dealer to inquire about ordering (variation in explanation).

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just emailed my sales guy...last I talked to him was Memorial Day weekend when I ordered.

We have gotten our allocation. You are in the queue to be pulled.

I'll live with that for now.