2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotcha, thanks for the help.

Ray, on the chat.

Said my order is in the system, but has not been scheduled to built just yet. He said it would be sometime late July or early August and then 4-6 weeks after that before it is at the dealership. So looking at September or October with those figures as of now as it seems.

Guess I will keep checking every few weeks and see where I am at with it.

"Ray" has no idea when your order will be pulled. So I wouldn't count on that timeline. What color did you order? I placed my order 5/17, but ordered Ruby Red, RR was marked as late availability so no telling for me. Plus there are people in this thread with a build week 3rd week of August already. So I wouldn't count on an earlier build date than that.

Extremneon

Reaction score
"Ray" has no idea when your order will be pulled. So I wouldn't count on that timeline. What color did you order? I placed my order 5/17, but ordered Ruby Red, RR was marked as late availability so no telling for me. Plus there are people in this thread with a build week 3rd week of August already. So I wouldn't count on an earlier build date than that.

I order Lead Foot Grey JX.

I am no super rush at this point.. I have seen that the carbon fiber trim was delayed last time and I have that option also on order with the 18.

Supercrew
JX
802A
Exterior Side Graphics
Tech Package
CF Trim
Dual Moonroof
Heated Rear Seats
Spray Bedliner
Tailgate Step

For MSRP, tad over 70k

Last edited:

mattkc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VIN received today, build date for the week of August 28th. Order was placed one week ago, allocation #1. Finally, light at the end of the tunnel...

Dryhole

Reaction score
I got my vin today. 1FTFW1RG8JFA15391. Anybody that can tell me anything more about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omar510

Full Access Member
Reaction score
During the first day of scheduling my order did not get picked up. Checked with Ford Performance this morning and I have a build week of 7/31! He also mentioned I do have a VIN number but he would not be able to provide it as it is regarded as personal information. Ordered on 7/14 as the first allocation at a small dealer that had 7-8 allocations last year.

2018 Supercrew
Lead Foot
802A
Twin Panel Moonroof
Tailgate Step
Raptor Technology Package
Second-Row Heated Seats
Spray-In Bedliner

I'm super excited!

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
During the first day of scheduling my order did not get picked up. Checked with Ford Performance this morning and I have a build week of 7/31! He also mentioned I do have a VIN number but he would not be able to provide it as it is regarded as personal information. Ordered on 7/14 as the first allocation at a small dealer that had 7-8 allocations last year.

Nice. I'm also scheduled that week :biggrin::biggrin: