2018 Order Progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fso119

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered on June 8th. I got my VIN but it hasn't been officially released. Last time I checked (Wednesday), I had a Build Week of 14 Aug and a Priority 1 but the order status is still processing.

Anyone know if the Priority changes the Build Week (move build date earlier) or is it the priority for that particular build week?

surfnsocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any way to translate dealer allocations with estimated build frequency?

For example one dealer has 2 allocations and one has 7. Will the dealer that has 2 have an order pulled every 2-3 months versus the dealer with 7 would be every month?

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My update:

It is scheduled to begin production the week of7/17. No ETA at this time. You do have a VIN, but we can't give that out, you have to contact your dealership.

kastn4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Frank,
It doesn't make since the dealer won't give you your VIN#. Mine sent me the VIN almost immediately after receiving it herself. You may want to pry a little more into it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalerg