2017 no boost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Justin3773

Justin3773

Reaction score
OK good to hear and yes I agree lol. It was running like a beast gotta expect something to go wrong eventually.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justin3773

Justin3773

Reaction score
Just an update they are gonna knock off like 500$ of total bill. I’m on the hook for the rest the intercooler has a hole in it they found debris inside of it. The blades on right turbo are broken right off. So 4300$ later she will be good as new lol. They said the debris caused the failures not sure how it got In there.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just an update they are gonna knock off like 500$ of total bill. I’m on the hook for the rest the intercooler has a hole in it they found debris inside of it. The blades on right turbo are broken right off. So 4300$ later she will be good as new lol. They said the debris caused the failures not sure how it got In there.

Glad to hear they got it fixed and at least gave you somewhat of a discount! Definitely inspect your air intake system very closely; the debris must have entered the intake upstream of the turbos.

OP
OP
Justin3773

Justin3773

Reaction score
OK thanks man I will definitely check it out. Can't wait to get it back on the road. Thanks for all the help.

Last edited:

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK thanks man I will definitely check it out. Can't wait to get it back on the road. Thanks for all the help.
I'm glad you're getting it sorted as well and I commend you that you are taking it in stride. No points at all the dealership found or you can think of where debris entered the system?

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats dude.

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a stock intercooler that you can have for shipping cost. No idea what a new one would cost but it would knock the price down maybe

OP
OP
Justin3773

Justin3773

Reaction score
Thanks I appreciate the offer but I think they had the intercooler in-stock and already installed it. They waiting on the turbo and clamps etc. Would of saved me a few bucks for sure intercooler here in Canada is around 700$. will the stock intercooler handle my tune ? More psi create more heat correct?

OP
OP
Justin3773

Justin3773

Reaction score
Ok thanks. I’m gonna have unleashed turn my boost down to 20psi and advance timing if he can a little. I asked goose tuned about it and he said he goes to 20psi Max.