2017 no boost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Justin3773

Justin3773

Reaction score
No low battery issues or anything. I put the truck back to stock before I brought it in to them. They are waiting to hear back from a Ford engineer to make a decision on if they will warranty everything.

Last edited:

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep.
Time for a trip to the Stealer to see what their diag says. I scratched my head for about a month on an issue and it ended up being something totally irregular. My o2 sensor cable fell on the exhaust shorting it and making a crucial 25amp fuse blow causing christmas trees on the dash intermittently

OP
OP
Justin3773

Justin3773

Reaction score
Just an update. The dealer had to change the obd connector with a new one to get there big scanner to work. They did a bunch of testing and they said my right turbo is dead. Has a hole in it and does not respond to anything. They are gonna let me know ASAP if they can warranty it or not.

Fordtechone do you think 22psi should be fine to run still? I see alot of guys tuned like that with no issues?

Last edited: