2015 Ghost Town Excursion – May 2nd & 3rd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ridge_Runner

Reaction score
Yup, that was me. lol. I hope I didn't scare Paul to bad. lol.

That was a great run tho. I enjoyed the time behind the wheel on the first leg of day 2.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup, that was me. lol. I hope I didn't scare Paul to bad. lol.

That was a great run tho. I enjoyed the time behind the wheel on the first leg of day 2.

Nice to meet you as well. I sent Paul how to upload the images so we can make a master album.

All drivers should have got that email so in the next few weeks I will post a trail report and all the images I have at that time.

Ridge_Runner

Reaction score
Nice to meet you as well. I sent Paul how to upload the images so we can make a master album.

All drivers should have got that email so in the next few weeks I will post a trail report and all the images I have at that time.

Awesome. How did the video footage come out?

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So far we have some great video clips. We have A LOT to go through and we are waiting if anyone on the trip will upload before we edit.

If you asking about the go pro lost and found. It fell facing the road so it got video of every rig driving by. The funny part the way it was laying it look like some sort of sniper waiting for all of us to pass before picking us off one by one HAHA.

Last edited: