2015 Ghost Town Excursion – May 2nd & 3rd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seapong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far we have some great video clips. We have A LOT to go through and we are waiting if anyone on the trip will upload before we edit.

If you asking about the go pro lost and found. It fell facing the road so it got video of every rig driving by. The funny part the way it was laying it look like some sort of sniper waiting for all of us to pass before picking us off one by one HAHA.

that is awesome! i cant wait to see this. LOL

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
springfield 1911 .45 we are having fun. my truck startd acting up and not shifting and loss of power. guess ford service dept didnt do what i paid them for...... air filter.....

I find it ironic that it was dirt that was doing the filtering in Noah's truck who just couldn't figure out how it gets there...

A great weekend with the ROC crew was capped off with Noah insisting Sea and I go out to Prairie City SVRA for some Sunday afternoon fun.

IMG_4801_zpsi9flvmdk.jpg

IMG_4873_zpslsmxgz0l.jpg

IMG_4884_zpsxpxjkqpu.jpg

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
So far we have some great video clips. We have A LOT to go through and we are waiting if anyone on the trip will upload before we edit.

If you asking about the go pro lost and found. It fell facing the road so it got video of every rig driving by. The funny part the way it was laying it look like some sort of sniper waiting for all of us to pass before picking us off one by one HAHA.

I will upload the good stuff I have later today for sure :)

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I find it ironic that it was dirt that was doing the filtering in Noah's truck who just couldn't figure out how it gets there...

A great weekend with the ROC crew was capped off with Noah insisting Sea and I go out to Prairie City SVRA for some Sunday afternoon fun.

IMG_4801_zpsi9flvmdk.jpg

IMG_4873_zpslsmxgz0l.jpg

IMG_4884_zpsxpxjkqpu.jpg
Wholly shit! The aftermath looks like a terrain colored linex, but under the hood just looks bad bad bad.
Good job @The Car Stereo Company

Yukon Joe

slowjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i want to thank everyone who joined the ghost town trip. it was a great farewell run with the locals here. and @seapong and @Trick_Raptor the icing on the cake at prairie city. thanks for all the good times. gonna miss hanging out with you all

Even though I didn't get many runs under the belt, it was a good time. I had hoped to have the time for the "icing" but you know how kid's parents can be. Was a pleasure to get to know you, Noah. Good luck in the next step and have fun! We'll do an expedition across the states to visit, lol!

Last edited: