2014 Ruby Red Screw IL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Luck went from bad to worse need to sell now. Hit me up with a reasonable offer! I'm going to be calling some ford dealers tomorrow, Thanks

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Sorry to hear @FITZ

I hope you can unload this thing quickly and not take too much of a hit!

D

Deleted member 12951

Hope you didn't fall upon some financial issues. I sent an email to my brother to see if he is interested. Curious to find out when you take it to dealers as it is. Heard with a cut frame, they won't take it (liability) but that was hearsay, I never confirmed it.

OP
OP
F

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all! Had a few problems before and now my son wrecked the wifes car. Sons fine cars totaled.... liability only. 2007 cobalt pretty sure mechanical failure said no brakes at stop light went to grab e brake and too late. No airbag deployment and said steering was super stiff. Have had problems with that car off and on, wish I would have gotten rid of it long ago.

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Fitz. Unfortunately I crunched the numbers and won't be able to afford it for a few months like I originally though. Good luck getting it sold, I think eBay would be a good route to go to get the most $

EDIT: $52k!? Wish the finances were right....

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sure there is a way you could find the right dealer to offer you a good bid. Shoot Carmax usually gives the best trade in offers.