2014 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But why wont they make a 14' after putting MFT and HID's in the 13's...

They should of made the 13' like a 12' and come out with the HIDs and redone interior, MFT in the new raptors..

My guess is.. they will countine 2 more years or so... and then come out with a new raptor..

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Other than new colors, the one thing the Raptor is missing that could go into a 2014 is the interior ambient lighting that some of other F150's have

Not sure why there is so much hate with the MFT. Try driving a BMW for a while and you'll come to appreciate how good you have it.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Other than new colors, the one thing the Raptor is missing that could go into a 2014 is the interior ambient lighting that some of other F150's have

Not sure why there is so much hate with the MFT. Try driving a BMW for a while and you'll come to appreciate how good you have it.
i would never own a bmw to begin with.....

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is the only thing that would excite me at the NYC show:
2004 Ford Bronco Concept - Images, Specifications and Information
I so wanted something like that to come out. Oh well...glad I still have my 68.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Unless he changed...he said no 2014 Raptor!

I have a 77 that's all done up and I have had people ask me if I was driving the concept Bronco or a new Ford model.
I do like the headlights on that concept.
Ford-Bronco-Concept_8.jpg

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I have heard through the Raptor grapevine that, as of now, there will be a '14...unless there isn't...then there won't be. But seriously, there is a possibility of a '14...60 percent of the time it works all the time.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I would like to see adaptive cruise control. Maybe I am just spoiled with my grand cherokee but the adaptive cruise control is a godsend on highway trips. Good safety feature too. If someone pulls out in front of you it will automatically apply the brakes to keep you from hitting them (as long as there's stopping distance).

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score

There system is garbage. Along with the new Volvo's. I'll take my touch screen and MFT that work 99% of the time vs. those stupid scroll wheels.