2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to the dealership this morning and he said my order wouldn't be pulled until the first of June. The ford rep came by and told him that no more raptors are gonna be pulled because of some troubles at the plant. Is this the nice way of him telling me that the dealership has no more allocations? Blood maybe you can help me out again. Thanks.

Order # D11S
Dealer # F27054

Reaction score
Most AZ Ford Dealers have like 5-15 Raptors in stock almost all the time, these are dealer orders and not cutomer orders.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Hell they had 14 on monday and are down to 9 as of this morning. I'm sure they will be back up to 15 by the weekend.

NewVehicles For Sale | AZ Ford dealer | Serving Phoenix | San Tan Ford

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to the dealership this morning and he said my order wouldn't be pulled until the first of June. The ford rep came by and told him that no more raptors are gonna be pulled because of some troubles at the plant. Is this the nice way of him telling me that the dealership has no more allocations? Blood maybe you can help me out again. Thanks.

Order # D11S
Dealer # F27054

There isn't "troubles at the plant" There is a parts shortage of some sort from a supplier. Not sure if its wheels, interior , shocks or what but it is a Raptor specific parts shortage which is going to cause a production delay on Raptor only

D

Deleted member 12951

There isn't "troubles at the plant" There is a parts shortage of some sort from a supplier. Not sure if its wheels, interior , shocks or what but it is a Raptor specific parts shortage which is going to cause a production delay on Raptor only

Where does one find this info to confirm? This is the first I heard.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know anyone who works at DTP? I know a couple guys there and am going to get ahold of them to find out what's going on.

I was told this info from my salesman (who owns the dealership who was told this info from his rep ) . He said his rep told him he had an allocation for me, but my truck won't be built until sometime in late April or early May. I ordered mine with the blue interior and bead lock capable wheels. That could be reason for the delay. But it could also be due to shortages in suspension, ect

D

Deleted member 12951

It's great if anyone can trust what their dealer tells you. If yours is trustworthy, then great. I don't trust mine for anything it tells me in regards to Raptors. Majority of the time, they are blowing smoke and making stuff up.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh believe me, I dont trust just anyone in the car sales business either. However, Mark (who is the dealer owner) is close friends with one of my beat friends. I doubt he's gonna lie to me. When I had my buddy Paul call him last week to ask him to ask Mark if he had allocation and if he would sell me a Raptor at a good price, Paul sent me a text back within 15 minutes and informed me that Mark wanted me to call him back asap to let him know what I wanted so he could get me a price and we could get my order in asap to avoid missing out. I had my order in less than 24 hours after getting a price from Mark. Like I said, I don't think for one minute that I've been being lied to at all about anything.

Matter of fact, I just sent him a text a couple days ago to see if he would give a buddy of mine at work a deal on a GT500 and he said "absolutely, if they haven't already balanced out". Well, sure enough they have already balanced out and he said he would try and dealer trade the coupe he has for a convertible, but its gonna be hard to do. He offered my buddy the coupe on his lot for $4155 off MSRP. Again, I think Mark has always been a straight shooter with me. Its good to have access to a dealer like this. Mark just gained a customer for life

Kemosaabee

Reaction score
Hey Blood, any chance you could see if you can check on my truck please?

Order date (per dealer)- 2/15
Order # 2151
Dealer code 23W269
Dora processed 3/3

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!