2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KYmxracer52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had my a Raptor on order for a week now. Dealer still hasn't emailed me a copy of the order acknowledgement. Are those available immediately after them placing the order, or is there a delay?

Will the ones of us that have recently placed orders get those pulled and built before they cease production, or is it anyone's guess right now?

dthib

Reaction score
This might be a dumb question but I'm still rookie to this forum. What does the "clean pri 10" status mean?

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good for you. I'm in the same situation. The dealer I ordered my raptor from is over an hour away also. The dealers near where I live including the one I bought my gt500 from didn't want to budge off of msrp. In fact a year after I bought the Shelby I wanted to buy a fusion at the end of the current model year. They had one listed on there website as a 2011 so I went there and said I'll take it. They grabbed the paper work and found out it was wrongly listed on there website and was actually a 2012, so it wouldn't qualify for the ford rebates. They said they would try to find a similar one for a dealer trade for me but never was able too. No other attempts were made to try and get my business, so I found the several within about 75 miles. This one dealer not only had the best price but also didn't play the " You have to come in and talk for our best price " game. When it came to ordering the raptor I got a price from them ( over the phone ) and talked to the local dealers. Nobody but them would budge off msrp except for them where I got it for $800 over invoice. So I think they have also earned a customer for a while in me.

These dealers think we're stupid and don't know how to do research on the internet. Congrats on your order. I wish you luck :cheers:

I have had my a Raptor on order for a week now. Dealer still hasn't emailed me a copy of the order acknowledgement. Are those available immediately after them placing the order, or is there a delay?

Will the ones of us that have recently placed orders get those pulled and built before they cease production, or is it anyone's guess right now?

I put my order in on Feb 25th and had a DORA on Feb 26th

All depends on weather or not your dealer has allocation for you before they balance out (which is gonna happen soon)

sbanks1491

Reaction score
as of now it is still a clean pri 10 order.

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

pri 19 clean

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

unscheduled clean pri 10

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

clean pri 10

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

eta 3/12 it is on rail in transit.

Blood

Thanks for all your help in looking all of our trucks up! Could you please educate me as to what "clean pri 10" means?

Thanks again!

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score

CRRaptor

Reaction score
Hey Blood, any info would be greatly appreciated!

Dealer: 56A001
Order#: J303
Priority: 10

Thanks!

saGz

Reaction score
Hi, Blood. I was wondering if anything to update?

Dealer: F74486
Order: S111
Orig Priority: 19/last I heard 13.

Thanks again, Amigo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquez47