2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if orders are placed now, when is the expected delivery?

I have a coworker who ordered one on January 17th from a dealership with allocation available (allocation was confirmed my a Ford M&S Field Operations contact). February wholesale was already done at the time of order, so his will be produced in March with an estimated delivery date of early April.

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordered mine mid nov, and added some options early jan (hopefully that didn't delay anything).

can you please check, pretty sure ain't nothing new but just curious as is everyone else:

Dealer: F72403
Order # T126
Priority 15

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood!

Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet? :hahano:

1FTFX1R63EFA70194

Thanks so much!!!!

sold and shipped

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

ordered mine mid nov, and added some options early jan (hopefully that didn't delay anything).

can you please check, pretty sure ain't nothing new but just curious as is everyone else:

Dealer: F72403
Order # T126
Priority 15

same

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

So what happens if a dealer is out of their allotments and they have more customers who want to order? Can they get more from a dealer who isn't using theirs?

That's about what I was quoted on a standard SuperCrew

Why so long on a Raptor compared to the 6-8 weeks I was told it would roughly take to get an FX4 built? I'm assuming it due to parts. And if dealers are only allowed to order so many, why are dealers allowed to spec order them for their lot? Pretty much BS IMO that a dealer can only order so many, and then order shit for their lots that sits because no one wants it. Kinda like the '13 FX4s that are piled up around here loaded with 20s and junks ass Pirelli tires with $52K+ stickers just sitting getting lot rot. Some of these stealerships have complete idiots in charge of their ordering

a raptor for one is not a basic f150, it is a svt and was never slated to be a full production truck. perfection takes time !

Scoobydrew32

Reaction score
---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

12-16 weeks is normal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I ordered mine 10/22/13 and scheduled build date is 2/10/14 or so they tell me. I have yet to see the window sticker (1ftfx1r64efa92219) so know it isn't until a week before at least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieslfrkY