2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
blood
my dealer told me yesterday that my order was getting pulled this week. I know they do that tonight and some during tomorrow. Can you check on this and let me know my build week and vin when it comes available?
Dealer f23430a
order r015

thanks so much :)

1ftfx1r62efa98827
2/10

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

my dealer told me yesterday that my order was getting pulled this week. I know they do that tonight and some during tomorrow. Can you check on this and let me know my build week and vin when it comes available?

My dealer said waiting on a vin. You told me last week pri 1

could i get another check too please?

Order # 0187 dealer # 72d023

sent from my ipad using tapatalk

1ftfw1r6xefb01816
2/10

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

just called svt and found out i have a build week of feb 17th.

Hey blood, when you get a chance can you look up my vin# please, thanks in advance!

Dealer # f41438
order# 8888

1ftfw1r64efa99593
2/17

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

Hi Blood,
Could you check my order when you get a chance
Dealer: F11568
Order # W002
Priority 10
Thanks in advance!

unscheduled pri 10

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2/10 build week for my special edition.
Wooooooo
Thanks blood!

I have a SE being built that week also. Must be the week for SE's. Hopefully we will not have to wait to long to be driving these.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer F21025
Order# C481
Order date 11/26/13

Dealer doesn't even email me back anymore. Kills me reading you guys ordered in January and have a build date already.

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine in November, so don't feel so bad.
Luckily I have my 2012 to tie me over! : p

Johndeere99

Reaction score
Blood It has been a couple weeks, If you don't mind.

Order # 1641
Dealer # 23243

1FTFW1R64EFA81997

THANKS

JUNKY

Reaction score
blood

1FTFW1R68EFA81968
ORDER#1203
DEALER#F23187

THANKS

Last edited:

Saxon Squire

Reaction score
Hope I have not made a mistake. I put a deposit down on my new Raptor on the 20th. Dealer said would order that same day. I have asked for the DORA and now have been told they do not have a allocation and don't when they will get one.
They have a Raptor on the lot, do I have to wait until that is sold before they can get another allocation?
It is one of the largest dealers in the area and I did not know about allocations until after making the deposit. They estimated the vehicle would take about 8 weeks. After reading these boards, I know that is not reasonable.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hope I have not made a mistake. I put a deposit down on my new Raptor on the 20th. Dealer said would order that same day. I have asked for the DORA and now have been told they do not have a allocation and don't when they will get one.
They have a Raptor on the lot, do I have to wait until that is sold before they can get another allocation?
It is one of the largest dealers in the area and I did not know about allocations until after making the deposit. They estimated the vehicle would take about 8 weeks. After reading these boards, I know that is not reasonable.

If you didn't sign anything that said the deposit was not refundable, just ask for your deposit back. I know a few others on here have done just that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

9599svt

Reaction score
It is probably next to impossible to get your truck within 8 weeks. My dealer told me the same thing. I am the only raptor they have on order but they are a very small dealer so I don't know if they have any allocation or not. I would think it is early enough in the year that you would probably get it at some point, but would be a while. If it was me I would talk to other dealers before you cancel your order. If your willing to travel to get one there is a lot of good people on this site that can help you find another one for a good price. Check the sticky on the top for dealers selling near invoice.