2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand that. But does "unscheduled pri 10" mean it's been pulled and "pri 10" mean it hasn't?

There must be a difference in the 2 or he wouldn't say unscheduled on some.

In the Prospective Buyers forum under "The System" sticky it says..

UNSCHD / CLEAN - unit isn't scheduled (no VIN, no date, no guarantee to build), but is a buildable order once allocation and commodities allow.

which leads me to believe I have been allocated since he didn't say unscheduled for me?

According to Blood the order has not been pulled (it's a priority 10) or you would have a Vin# and build date. It's normally about four weeks from the order date if the dealer has allocation.

damian12

Reaction score
Window Sticker

I have a Jan 6 build date and thought I'd see if I can pull a window sticker from Ford F-150 Window Sticker Generator

It tells me :
401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

I of course didn't use credentials, because I thought this available to anyone?

My VIN is 1FTFX1R69EFA59992 for what it's worth.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FYI ... your window sticker will not appear until 7 days before your build date.

I have a Jan 6 build date and thought I'd see if I can pull a window sticker from Ford F-150 Window Sticker Generator

It tells me :
401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

I of course didn't use credentials, because I thought this available to anyone?

My VIN is 1FTFX1R69EFA59992 for what it's worth.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FYI ... your window sticker will not appear until 7 days before your build date.

and there is no guarantee of that either. My sticker showed up only 5 days before build and then it was already built almost two weeks before. Go figure!!!:hmmm2:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
that's because your truck was prob someone else's truck that was damaged during the build process so they decided to set it aside until they could fix it. Once fix, they put it back in line and you were the next order inline. :)

and there is no guarantee of that either. My sticker showed up only 5 days before build and then it was already built almost two weeks before. Go figure!!!:hmmm2:

Last edited:

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You know what sucks most about the wait......Rethinking my order. So Far I added the blue interior to my Blue Flame Screw 2 weeks after my order. Now I'm thinking I should have went with my original choice of White and maybe even a Scab. I saw a pic on here with a Scab and Screw tailgate to tailgate and couldn't believe how much bigger the Screw looked. I don't have any kids and really only got the Screw to use the extra room for camping/hunting trips. I'm sure I will be happy either way but I've seen a lot of nice White Raptors on here.

ryerle23`

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks blood for all your work. Happy to say I won't have to ask again (hopefully) as I now have a build date/vin.