2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the money we're spending on these trucks, I would call the dealer to get clarification on this. I've been putting them through the ringer for having a priority code of 14 and not 10. Just my .02 hope you get your answers, keep me posted

Brent
OK so im hoping someone here can help me understand this email I got from my dealer (sales manager to be specific).

This email is a response from his regional rep that he forwarded to me regarding my order. This is the exact quote from regional rep.....

"This was identified as a retail under the retail sweep.* It made it the pull to December/January production period what the is no way for me to identify which week.
Alice Cortes
Select Dealer Region "

So what does this mean for me? Does it mean its gonna be built DEC/Jan or just pulled/scheduled in that period? Just trying to make sense of it.

Bomar

Reaction score
I was the one that asked Oliver about getting the bead lock beauty rings painted like the SE wheels. I tried to just order the rings from the SE wheels, but Oliver said they were not available.

I am also looking to get a clear bra and maybe NAVTV from Busa before I head south to San Diego.

I sure hope I can take deliver soon!

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd be interested in the clear bra too. To be honest I didn't know what it was till you guys posted this and I google searched it. Is it like a clear wrap for the front that gets hit by rocks and stuff?

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in the clear bra too. To be honest I didn't know what it was till you guys posted this and I google searched it. Is it like a clear wrap for the front that gets hit by rocks and stuff?

You got it skyscraper. I would like to have one installed asap.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
For the money we're spending on these trucks, I would call the dealer to get clarification on this. I've been putting them through the ringer for having a priority code of 14 and not 10. Just my .02 hope you get your answers, keep me posted

Brent

Fitz, Don't worry too much bout the priority #

I'm currently pri #12 & 13 and nobody is in front of me (was #10 & 11 on my 13' orders that did not get pulled because it was too late in the year and my 14' orders were put in before the 13' orders were balanced out hence why we have higher priority #.) But other than for a dealer to keep orders, well, in order (Haha) there's not really a problem with a non #10 priority.

So unless there's another raptor order I don't know about, your next after me. So you shouldn't worry on priority#. I've already sent Tim an email asking for clarification on my email, just was hoping to get a faster response here.

Bomar

Reaction score
I am located in San Diego. I may be wrong, but somewhere in here I thought I read that Busa installed clear bras. If not, my bad!

My truck was built on 11/12, but not sure when it will arrive, but I figure there unfortunately will be a delay between its arrival and me being able to pick it up. Also thinking about doing mid-perch up there. Do you know if Morgan Hills can do the mid-perch?

Thanks
Bo

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was built on 11/12, but not sure when it will arrive, but I figure there unfortunately will be a delay between its arrival and me being able to pick it up.
Bo

Hey Bomar.
Yours was built the same day as mine and skyscraper's (11/12).
Hopefully you can get your A$$ up to Morgan Hill and get your truck with little delay.