2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

formuladriver01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant wait to order a 2014! Hopefully in the next couple of months. Has anyone shipped a Raptor overseas? I am going to buy from my dealer in Virginia and have it shipped to guam. How does the shipping process work?

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Columbine Ford, Rifle Colorado

Interesting... They had a Raptor sitting in front of the dealer in early August and had a $4k over MSRP price on the windshield.

I grew up in Rifle... ran the Raptor of JQS when I was there... that's a fun road.

ryerle23`

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered from Westlie Ford in Camas, WA on 9/6
Tuxedo Black Screw
801A
Moonroof
F/R cameras

$750 over invoice

Order #1500, Priority 10, Order type 1 (not sure what all that means)

Last edited:

Bomar

Reaction score
Busa - No seriously, I may need some suggestions. I will be flying up from San Diego and was thinking of trying to get a few things done before my drive home. So I may need suggestions on clear bra, mid-perch, and whatever else I think of between now and then. Thanks

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lots of stuff you can do. mid can get done locally here if you want. i think its $220 now with alignment. its up to you if you want to see how bad the audio sucks in the truck, or we can upgrade it. we can do lighting for you as well.

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Busa - No seriously, I may need some suggestions. I will be flying up from San Diego and was thinking of trying to get a few things done before my drive home. So I may need suggestions on clear bra, mid-perch, and whatever else I think of between now and then. Thanks

Is Morgan Hill picking you up at the airport?
Maybe Busa can pick you up.

First Mod should be an "oil catch can" right in the Morgan Hill Lot.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Mod should be an "oil catch can" right in the Morgan Hill Lot.[/QUOTE]

what ^?

morgan hill will pick you up at the San Jose Airport. MY truck will be delivered 11 weeks from order date. So far so go.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter