2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dogknat - that's awesome. I've been checking like I have ocd the past few days. No luck yet.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I had been too. Now I'll go back to my waiting hole and find something to occupy myself until It ships. Unfortunately i have a problem I don't know that most have. I live in AR I ordered my truck out of a dealer in CO so I won't be able to go out and get my truck until mid January and drive it back.

aboutjosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had been too. Now I'll go back to my waiting hole and find something to occupy myself until It ships. Unfortunately i have a problem I don't know that most have. I live in AR I ordered my truck out of a dealer in CO so I won't be able to go out and get my truck until mid January and drive it back.

Oh wow. On the flip side this will be a nice road trip to break in the new ride.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was back and forth on the 801a package but got it because of navigation, HID's, and leather. I didn't know the leather was standard

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh wow. On the flip side this will be a nice road trip to break in the new ride.

Yea about 200 miles over a perfect 1000 mile break-in. Really hoping that the midwest does not get a year of ice storms... I'm not worried about me in the raptor because I have been driving in snow and ice all my life, i'm worried about all the other morons who wish to scratch it because they can't drive in winter.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Put me down as ordering one. Deposit and paperwork were completed on Wednesday.
2014 Ford Raptor SuperCrew
Blue Flame
801A Equipment Group
Moonroof
F/R Camera option
Stowable Bed Extender
Tailgate Step

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood, when you get the chance.
TIA