2013 Terrain Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure that color is going to stand the test of time. Border Patrol likes it I hear.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dude .. you have the best pics.

Thanks man!!

All photo credit goes to Joe Latigo. He is an awesome photographer and is on this forum at JLatigo. His truck is the black one in the pictures. It's great having a photog out on the trails with you.

Thanks again,

A

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WOW....the haters on here. Well, I must confess when I saw the first pics I thought it looked kind of crappy myself. Then I saw one in person and they look really sharp. The color is not bright but more satin or matte. Really looks sharp once you see it in person.

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the color better if it has the graphics on the hood and bedside to break up the lines. It is the color that I am ordering.

Since my truck sits out in the weather and rarely will get washed unless it rains, I like that the color looks clean even when dirty.

Attachments

• terrain raptor1.jpg
    terrain raptor1.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 118

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really like the color better if it has the graphics on the hood and bedside to break up the lines. It is the color that I am ordering.

Since my truck sits out in the weather and rarely will get washed unless it rains, I like that the color looks clean even when dirty.

I agree 100% without the graphics it looks kind of naked...or as we say down South...nekked! The color in person really looks nice or different which ever you choose. I kinow it is not for everyone but a little sand or mud won't ruin the looks at all.

Bishop1134

Reaction score
I ordered the terrain color sight unseen. Afterwards, surfing the forum for examples, I grew a little apprehensive. Most of the imagery just made it look beige, bland, or boring. It made me nervous.

Then it arrived. It does not look beige, or bland, or boring... It's unique and it looks aggressive in a way that a primary color cannot.

Last edited:

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered the terrain color sight unseen. Afterwards, surfing the forum for examples, I grew a little apprehensive. Most of the imagery just made it look beige, bland, or boring. It made me nervous.

Then it arrived. It does not look beige, or bland, or boring... It's unique and it looks aggressive in a way that a primary color cannot.

Here ya go! 7arepu8a.jpg
vy7y9ymy.jpg
by9y2yza.jpg

Oh the front "decal" is actually plasti dip.