2013 Orders Delays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hang in there! Let's hope your order got pulled last night!

I agree with this: there are dealers with 2013 Raptors (all SCREW's) sitting on their lots. Something hard to understand: "Ford is favoring dealer stock orders vs. real customer orders". Like having a customer coming in a store with money in the hand to buy a product, but the store will send him away...asking to wait. It just does not make any sense and if Ford is really doing this - I am trying to figure out - WHY?

Last edited:

dbax2000

Reaction score
It's OK buddies...you'll get your trucks soon...it's not so bad....

...and why am I changing my story and being all patient now? Because I got a build week of December 10th!! :banana-mario:

See how a little intel can change your whole perspective? Heh heh heh!

the yeti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol people complaining about ordering

I ordered July 4th and I'm still waiting for my order to be pulled :(

Dang that's awhile I thought I had been waiting awhile 8/10. I feel bad for the smaller dealers as well they can't do anything either. Atleast my dealer has been superb and letting me use a used 12 for now.

Heme61

Reaction score
I waited 11 months for my first Raptor and figured on waiting about 6-7 for the new one but who cares put the cash aside those months and you will have gas money when you start bitchin about that when you do get the truck.....hahahahhahaha... It took 4 months to get the wife's Edge when we ordered it.....ordering takes time.

Seriuosly you will not be dissapointed when you get it!

OP
OP
GTC-NOVA

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys...there is light at the end of the tunnel...and FORD is reading these posting! My order was pulled with an ETA...God willing...before Christmas!!!

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

i've stopped holding mine...built 10-30, eta 11-15...i'm told its parked at a michigan autoport.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

i've stopped holding mine...built 10-30, eta 11-15...i'm told its parked at a michigan autoport.

You should have gotten your baby by now...did you? Would love to hear yes! Does anybody know why it takes so long to drive a DAMN tractor trailer from Dearborn 10 days...about 300 miles???

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Week #24 of waiting since my initial order. Truck has been sitting in Detroit since Oct 31.

Can you hear me FoMoCo? I'd sure like to have my truck someday!!!!!!:Rant: